• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    XD And Vera is in the middle of town now. Won't someone help the pikachu out? After all, she's only one of the strongest ones here! There's no way she could win on her own! :3

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kyon got owned pretty badly. I don't mean deadly wounds, either. But, he did get owned by that Haxorus again, but three times worse than the last one. He didn't even see it coming. Plus, the tree was destroyed by that Draco Meteor.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I'm sending Fai downtown to fetch some Pecha berries for rei. She's in a bad state. Also... can I add an important NPC? He's named Link the Medicham. He's like the move relearner from the past games. :) Rei needs her Refresh back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    This is me reminding you guys about the four line rule; a few of you are not abiding by this. Please remember each post has to be four lines long by about an average sized screen. I'll keep typing until it reaches four lines exactly, so you guys know how much is four lines normally, since people seem to post via their iPhones and PSPs and Wiis and other ridiculous things. It has to be four decent sized lines, not four lines that are just one lined paragraphs. I very much stress this as this is a rule that we have here at the roleplay corner, and must be abided. It also tears me up a little because I'm sure it seems to be the same people I'm warning over and over. Please, please, please remember to follow this rule! Alright, so this full paragraph is four lines on my screen and I just babbled. See how easy it is?! Cool.

ALRIGHTY.

miltankRancher

Years
    Everybody wants to be Team Venom. Why not be the good guys? :\

Karni is noot yet posting. I'm stuck in the Chamber chasm! Help! Anybody!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    They may have not been you, but as GM you must take responsibility for your players, alright?

miltankRancher

Years
    I am making my best effort. :)

@Shiny: See? they view good guys as too mainstream. :\ Nobody wants to be led by Bruce.
    @Nideous: I wanted to. LOL. But Fai brough Yuri in to the guild. :\ so Rei cannot go out. :) Maybe Shadowguy can. LOL.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    That will work. :D Thanks Aquataris. XD I've got epic anti hero stuff planned right now. XD

Edit: Shinysweety's character already showed up. :3 But thanks for offering. XD

Back