• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    That could work :p Except Snype is a bit more strategic then that... At the moment he's scouting. He isn't about to launch an attack without clearing it with the rest of his team.

What if there was a strong Pokemon in the dungeon that's strong than normal Pokemon in the dungeon? That's all i got since I suck coming up with ideas.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    That'll be a fun surprise for everyone :p Snype isn't expecting anything really huge in there so that'll work.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    @ PocketWatch: Well, you could maybe start by having Ever's out on a mission, or just woke up from a nap, xD

Ok guys, after the thing with Yaibe pretending to be Team Crystal's leader, Team Flare, Crystal and Waterfall will come together to try and sop the Regies after Lula comes for help. Sp get ready the adventure if starting soon! :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I will not be posting until the story has progressed much further. Waterfall and Flare kind of reached a brick wall of course. Ruby, Karni, and Bruce huddled around Rei and Yuri, while Fai (i guess) is sleeping.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Sorry. Didn't think that would exactly effect what your about to post. If anything it gives you more material for your post. If you want me to wait next time then I'll wait.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Megaman- Yeah, more material to add. But sometimes I hate to make long posts. It can stress my day. I know you're one to make very long posts, but you could wait for me to post next time, ok?

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Name: Lily Anabel Rosewood

Nickname: Lil, Ana, Little Rose

Species: Skitty

Team: Crystal, if that's not possible Waterfall

Job: Member

Appearence: Lily is a Skitty, but with the colors of Delcatty. I also have a pic:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Personality: Lily is a very cute Skitty. Something that even makes her cuter, is that she is very, very shy. Especially
    since a Weavile kidnapped her sister and her best friend. Lily is also pretty smart. She can find solutions really quick.
    But don't make Lily angry....Because then she will be really dangerous. Also, Lily is pretty slow sometimes.

History: Lily was born in Rosebud Town. Rosebud Town was a beautiful place, and everyone was happy. Until one day,
    a mysterious Weavile appeared. Soon, Pokemon began disappearing. One of them was Flora. Flora was the older sister
    of Lily. When that happened, Lily was 5. But she was afraid that the Weavile would take her too. With her parents she
    traveled to a town very, very far away. This town, Mist Town, was just on the edge of Amidala. It was a pleasant town,
    and Lily loved playing with other Pokemon on the beach. But when she was 14, she really wanted to see her best friend,
    Kai the Riolu, again. He lived in Rosebud Town. So, Lily traveled all the way back to Rosebud Town. But when she arrived
    in Rosebud Town, she couldn't find Kai. She screamed, and screamed, and screamed, until a old Dragonite said: 'You can scream
    as much as you want, but Kai isn't here.' 'What? Where is he?' asked Lily. 'The Weavile took him.' said the Dragonite.
    Lily was extremely shy since that happened. But she had to become stronger. She trained for weeks, until she was strong enough
    and joined a Rescue Team.

Level: 35

Moveset: Assist, Dig, Copycat, Faint Attack, Sing and Solar Beam.

RP Sample: I don't have one because this is my first RP.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
    Name: Jay Jason Stelar.

Nickname: None, Jay.

Species: Heracross (If no, then a Treecko)

Team: Team Flare

Job: A member

Appearence: Dark Blue color, he has a horn and has yellow eyes.

Personality: Always wants a chalenge. He's very docile, but don't like to be disturbed, or it chase off the intruder with it's horn. And he loooves to sleep, but he doesn't like to be lazy, so he go train at the ruins.

History: He trains in a unknown ruins for his parents, to become strong. He was created by some bugs pokemons because when was born, his parents went to some unknown forest for food but never returned,he lives in a tree where is located in Central Square,a city where Jay lives. Jay was also a leader from a rescue team named Team Bug, a bug team. He heard about some 2 legendarys pokemons in a duel and decided to stop their fight to save Amidala or it will be destroyed.

Level: Level 50

Moveset: Megahorn, Brick Break , Reversal, Counter , Close Combat and Horn Attack.

P.S: If I can't be Heracross, just tell me and I will edit my post.

Back