• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team, Who's in your team?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Wrong section, but I'll move it to Spin offs.

To answer the question, I have Mudkip, Cyndaquil, and Magnemite.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well , I lead with a Zapdos , use a Moltres sometimes Typhlosion or Raichu and my Feraligatr . Just alterate these .

Years
    I wanna start over..i think i don't like Cubone..his strong but strength isn't everything! do you name your other partners?.

EDIT: cause i rarely name the new team members.....maybe i should?..oh and Mudkip is my partner

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Well, I'm a Charmander, and my partner is a Pikachu whom I nicknamed Pik. =3
    It's been ages since I played Red Rescue team, but I think I was training a Dragonite as a helper last time I played it... I didn't nickname Dragonite. =]

xX

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    I scored a Cyndaquil, my partner is Chikorita and the Friend Pokémon I always use is Scyther ^^

~DB
    Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
    Excellent ! I like it very much.

MK

i hate playing demo hacks
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    For me its,
    one of the starters (usually Charmander)
    NO matter what mystery dungeon game my partner is ALWAYS Pikachu
    and absol if it is red or blue.

SprainedKhyber

Trainer Khyber
    Years
    The team that I had was Sceptile my leader, Meganium as my partner, and Nidoking as my other member.

Ah, such good times. It was so magical playing that game. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I've been finally playing PMD Sky for the time being and my team is now this one.
    Riolu (48)
    Chimchar (47)
    And permanently Shaymin ('cause I'm in Shaymin Village)

I really like the special episodes :D Grovyle's one was I guess best :)

Back