• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    I just picked this up again and man its hard.. I got stuck with Treeko as my pokemon and I gotta say every bird has been hard. With Zapdos 2 shotting me and Moltras and Arcticuno 1 shotting me its been a rough experience :\ Anyone else have this hard a time!?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You could have just redid the personality test. Anyway, I'll be moving this to spin-offs now.

-waves wand-

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    I'd either always get a Torchic or a Mudkip when doing the personality test, then choose the one that I didn't get. With them, the game is mostly easy =3

i is nube

Nube
    Years
    The first few times I played it (when i was little) I had lot of troubles with it and could hardly beat a boss without using an entire inventory full of reviver seeds. Now Im replaying the game and using eevee+torchic (not to fond of the fact that I have to pretend im a girl just to play eevee) and i've had no problems. If you link certain moves together youl find things much more easy.

Back