• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Special: Explorers of the Sky

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    This piece of news is already a good 6 days old already, I just stumbled upon it and noticed that there wasn't a thread about it.

Anyway, according to AnimeNewsNetwork and Bulbanews a new special entitled "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky" will be aired on April 12.
    It seems to be a continuation of the previous special
    "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time Expedition & Darkness Expedition". Hikozaru and Pochama from the previous special will be in it together with the Juptoru who took the gear of time during the start.

Looks interesting to me. I've always find it strange that "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time Expedition & Darkness Expedition" never really went into the gear of time part except for the start and a few dejavu parts, hinting a possible sequal. So hopefully they are going to focus entirely on that in this special.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think this would be really interesting to watch! Sadly, in the Us we'll have to probably get to see it when the game is released here in the states...*sigh*

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Ah, I was wondering when someone was gonna post this. I like the Mystery Dungeon specials somewhat. I just wish the voices were different. Seriously, the voices freak me out. Anyway, can't wait to watch it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wow! I actually completely forgotten about PMD, should be alright, I suppose.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I am excited to see this episode, though. :)
    I just hope they make special episodes about PMD2... :(

Oh well... I hope the special's gonna be nice. :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    PLEASE MAKE IT SAD AND TOUCHING.

If they did the Juptoru push Dusknoir scene, I would totally cry.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, I completly forgot about that! I remember I cried when that happened in the game XD (is it really that bad to cry because of a story in a game? XD) I'm not sure if I would in the anime though, but I hope it's sad

Back