• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Card

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    So are you gonna make some 4 people?
    This looks like a SPAM thread.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    Well,you didnt say you were making them for other poeple,it looked like you were showing off.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Well that is what a Creative Discussion board is all about??? And i didn't not say i will not make for others, if they one they can request i will try my best to help out....

Saurav

Years
    Thanks jedite1000 for making him understand, actually i was showing others that i have created a PMD team card and out of no way Dillon came and said this is a spam thread...... anyway i was saying that if anyone want one like i have made please feel free to request i will try my best.

Name the Pokemons ( i have limited pokemon cause i have not make some pokemon friends in my team :P) you want.

And as for background i think i have charmander, cubebone , Squirtle base camp or you can just paste the picture if you have by screen shot.

~If you want i can help~

Shadez

-
    Years
    i want one
    pokemon: celebi,diaruga,manaphy,muk,gengar,gardevoir and the final evolution of the d/p water starter
    Team: Team Celebi(could you make it so it just says team celebi not team name: team celebi)
    bg: the squirtle something

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Can i have one too?

Team: SystemFall
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Swampert, Absol (can they be formed into a triangle please)
    Bg: Can i pick any pic? If not then Charmander Please.

Last edited:

Saurav

Years
    Sorry guys i have forgot about this thread :(..... if you guy still want it please post again to be sure :) sorry about that....

DiamondDust

Years
    Can i have one too?

Team: SystemFall
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Swampert, Absol (can they be formed into a triangle please)
    Bg: Can i pick any pic? If not then Charmander Please.

Yeh i'm sure that i want one. ^^^ That's my details.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Here:
    Name of team:Maplethunder
    Name the Pokemons :Gengar,Celebi,Deoxys,Ho-Oh,Rayquaza,Kyogre
    Backround:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Team Card

Saurav

Years
    Gengar Master i don't have Celebi,Deoxys and Kyogre cause i have not play the game fully if you want others tell me :).

*Kriserice i am working now on your*

Saurav

Years
    Here you are Kriserice hope you like it, tell me if you want to change anything :)

*i will pm you or i will post it here for the pokemon which i have is that ok Gengar Master*

DiamondDust

Years
    I'll be putting it up hopefully by 2morrow.

Happy New Year!
    And if your wondering why i don't say this at 12:00 AM 2morrow, i'll be gone, or something.

Saurav

Years
    Nice to heard that Kriserice :), these are the only pokemons i have now :) and please ppl don't take my pokmon name "BoneRex" it is mine :P

Last edited:
    Back