• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon mystery dungeon team names

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2007
Team Lotus, lead by Nalin the bulbasaur and partner Kent the pikachu. They're both around lv.60 and 50, but I don't want to evolve them because they're so darn cute. :3

Kazuya

Lapras Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 29, 2008
Team Lotus, lead by Nalin the bulbasaur and partner Kent the pikachu. They're both around lv.60 and 50, but I don't want to evolve them because they're so darn cute. :3

Yeah me too! I don't evolve my Mudkip too. XDD

My team is Team PokéLight.

ellishall123

ThE mAsTeR oF dArKnEsS
Years
ive made a new team called foxley cze its my gfs 2nd name i hve charizard lvl 62 meganium lvl 59 rayquaza lvl 77 and registeel lvl i dont no

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2007
HELP!

I can see that got ur attention.
I'm team BEST
help me please

Client: Landon(charmeleon)
Objective: Freind Rescue
Place: Solar Cave B8F
Difficlty: B
Reward: 500poke

P+?7P NR...OJC?? 2QP??
?T??? ?44Q6?F? P12H?
??O?- HH3?RM?? H622!

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Team : Team Fissure
Leader : Vaporeon
Leader Level : 100
Partner : Meganium
Partner Level : 100

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
Years
I named mine "Team Go-Getters" because that was the name of the team in the Mystery Dungeon TV special.

Bakun

Not active here.
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
The first team i had with cyndaquil and treecko was "Team Firestorm" But i started a new game with eevee and squirtle named "Team Shadowfire" I'm gonna evolve eevee to umbreon XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Hello, I Chose "ElertriFire" Or "ElectriFire Nova" Because I Looked Up Online How TO Become A Pikachu, And I Am. And My Buddy Is A Charmander. So The Two Types Are Electric And Fire So I Combined Them And I Got "Electrifire" And I Got Nova From Thinking About Space. :/

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
I completely suck at creating names, so mostly my teams names where things like "bub", "zip" and that kind lf crap..
But one time I thought of "Mugari" which sounded really cool after all the other 'names' I came up with

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
My first was NovaSnap. Because leader was a cyndaquil (named supernova) and partner was a totodile (named megasnap) o.o

Now it's team epic. Currently lead by Mewtwo (called Psychoma)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I was Team Awesome, hell yeah! 8D I never put much thought into my team names (as you can probably tell) so I didn't come up with any really interesting ones, but I feel my names were snappy and to the point which is all that's needed. It let people know that I'm awesome and that there's a team to get stuff done - what else could you ask for! The only other name I remember using was Team Aqua because I'm so not original and was planning on using a whole team of Water-types once I ditched my nubby partner. Good times ♥

[Lucian]

KANTO Champion
Years
My team was called Team Soul Silver in Red and Blue Rescue team
Explorers of Darkness and Sky
(modded Darkness on my 3rd playthrough to change my starter to Riolu) I was team Aura Flame

Years
Team Panda.

Because I got my first Mystery Dungeon game for my birthday, and the wrapping paper had Pandas on it. I do struggle with conjuring up names so I just thought "oh hey, Panda!".

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
For the first game (eevee/pikachu) it was team SparkLes
And for the second game (vulpix/shinx) it was team Vulshinx~

Back