• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Plot: When two younglings, a Charmander and a Squirtle, were friends they did everything together except for one day Charmander did something wrong to Squirtle and then they didn't want to see each other anymore. Later on, Charmander's and Squirtle's families had a big argument between each other and then it began to be a fight between water and fire pokemon. Squirtle's mother Blastoise said something about the fire god Moltres and Charmander's father Charizard said something about the ice god Articuno. Later one, the fight started with Squirtles, Wartortles, and Blastoises attacking Charmanders, Charmeleons, and Charizards but when they got into Zapdos's lair they stopped because Zapdos shocked both of them with a large thunderbolt. When Zapdos told them to stop fighting, they all went outside and started fighting again. Will the battle between fire and water stop, and will the friendship of Charmander and Squirtle be together again, we have to find out when you come into the plot.

Where you guys come in:
    You come in being part of the Squirtle's family, part of the Charmander's family, or part of Zapdos's family which is trying to stop both families from attacking each other. You also can be a big part in this roleplay also by being Articuno, Moltres, or Zapdos.

Name: (You can name your character or you can keep it as the pokemon name)
    Family: (What pokemon family are you from, Charmanders, Squirtles, or Zapdos's)
    Age: (What is your age, this is also what level you are at)
    Species: (If you're in the Squirtle family, you might be a Starmie)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Blaze
    Family: Charmanders
    Species: Charmeleon

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name:Rayquaza
    Family: Zapdos's
    Species:Shiny Rayquaza

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I'll Take Over Until TCPT Gets Back. :)

----

Darkly- Pending

Change Your Family To Squirtle's Or Charmander's,And Change Your Age To Something Else. Your Age Is Your Level. Also Change Your Species,If Your A Legend You Can Only Be Zapdos Or Articuno Because I Chose Moltres.

Years
    Name: Ancient Kaktala
    Family: Squirtle
    Species: Wailord

Bio: Although of great power, Ancient Kaktala rarely gets aggresive or fights, but in the face of this feud, anyone can change...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Yame Legend-Accepted!
    You Should Change Your Age,But Your Right,Wailords Are Old. lol,

---

Note:
    You Dont Have To Be A Water Type To Be In Squirtles Family And You Dont Have To Be A Fire Type To Be In Charmanders Family!

---

Only Three More People To Join And I'll Let This RPG Start!

But I'll Only Start If Articuno And Zapdos Are Chosen. Legends Have A Big Role In This RPG.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I'll Take Over Until TCPT Gets Back. :)

----

Darkly- Pending

Change Your Family To Squirtle's Or Charmander's,And Change Your Age To Something Else. Your Age Is Your Level. Also Change Your Species,If Your A Legend You Can Only Be Zapdos Or Articuno Because I Chose Moltres.

I Already Said You Have To Change Some Things Darkly.
    --
    Sorry But I Need To Stick To The RPG Lounge Rules
    --
    You Can Stay A Rayquaza As Long As You Change Your Age And You Cant Be A Shiny.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name:Rayquaza
    Family: Zapdos's
    Species:Rayquaza

but why can't I be in zapdos's family?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    You Can Be,But Good Luck Helping Zapdos With Stopping Me,Whoever Picks Arrticuno,And Everybody Else That Isn't In Zapdos' Family From Fighting. O.o

Anyways...

Darkly_the_flygon-Accepted!
    ---
    Somebody Pick Articuno And A Few More People In Charmander's Family And We Can Start!
    ---
    Nevermind. Lets Start. :P
    I'll Start It Off.
    ---

Magma Watched From A Cliff As A Few Oddish Rad Around In A Field. "If I Could Just Figure Out a Plan,I Could Probably Defeat Articuno And The Other Pokemon,But Then I Have Zapdos I Have To Defeat..." Magma Said Quietly. He Blew A Small Ember Down At The Oddish And It Ran Into The Forest. Magma Flew To A Different Cliff Close To Where A Totodile Lived. He Spied On The House And Waited For A Sign Of Any Water Pokemon. His Flames Rose High As He Sat There,Being Powered Up By The Sun.

---

I'm Just Saying That You Can Be Two Pokemon,So I'll Sign Up As Another,He'll Only Appear Later On In The RPG Though...
    Whenever,Might Be My Next Post Of A Post Ten Posts From This One. He'll Appear Whenever.

---

Name: Shadow
    Family: Charmander
    Species: Absol

---

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back