• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Darkened Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Is it to late to join if it isn't then heres my SU.

Name: Wizzy
    Species: Poliwag
    Level: 5

History: Wizzy grew up in a lake. His parents disappeared one night and Wizzy never had a clue what happened to them. Now his 13 year old brother Tide looks after him. One day Wizzy wanted to find out what happened to them, so he began to pack his belongings and he started his very own adventure!

Personality: Wizzy is a tired all the time. He is very cautious, courageous and can be very annoying at times. Wizzy enjoys playing in ponds, puddles, lakes, rivers, stream etc. Wizzy always thinks about playing around and usually isn't that serious but if a problem arises be will do all that he can to fix it. Wizzy has a problem with his older brother Tide, they always fight. Wizzy is alot braver than his brother Tide and is almost as powerful!

Appearance: Wizzy wears a blue wizard hat and has a small light brown pouch on the right hand side of his body for carrying items such as oran berries. Wizzy also carries a light brown backpack which contains most of his exploring items such as his sky blue tent, his compass & a small map of Traxo.

Position: Civilian 3

Moveset: Bubble, Rain Dance

Power: Wizzys bubble is empowered when it rains.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ~
    Draelia yawned, looking down curiously from her tree branch. She thought she had seen something interesting but it was only a leaf. She sighed, this planet was a lot less exciting than she had expected it to be. It was no wonder the pokemon living nearby had complete luxury of the place.

Sheesh, a forest was suppose to be mysterious, intriguing and dangerous, not lovey-dovey peaceful! She snorted, a few hours earlier, she had glimpsed two grovyles in the eaves but had decided to leave them alone. She didn't want to rouse the suspision of any other pokemon, especially if they were darkos.

Her shawl was still in one piece, after her rather eventful voyages it was a miracle it hadn't been torn to shreds. "hmm...I wonder if untearable shawls are part of this planet's specialty" she mused. Draelia chuckled, what a strange thought she just had.

A noise rustled in the bushes and she receded into the shadows, watching as a young and unexperienced azurill bounce out into the clearing and stare right at where she was with unblinking eyes.

It slowly ascended the tree carefully, using it's tail as a rope to hang from branch to branch. Leaves hitting it in the face occasionally, she could see it's target now. Slightly above her, a big and ripe-looking oran berry was hanging just above her head.

"rill!!" cried the azurill, suddenly falling off it's perch as the branch it was on snapped. Draelia reached out with a claw, successfully catching it and revealing herself at the same time. It squeaked and hunched itself against her palm. "I won't hurt you, are you aiming for this?" Draelia plucked the oran berry with her free claw holding it infront of the azurill.

It bounced happily with the oran berry as she dropped it onto the ground, preparing to climb back up the tree. She watched it bouncing back into the eavse, heading towards the village. "hmm...yup, i was right, this forest is really peaceful" she said aloud...

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Sorry I've been away from the Computer, but the RPs going great :) Let's deal with Sign-Ups, first of all...

Gallade of the Sand- Accepted!!! That's a very good sign-up, but you're gonna have to wait to the next Chapter to post ;)

TheSilv3rMoon- Accepted! That was an okay Sign-Up, but once again, you're gonna have to wait 'till the next chapter!

The actual RP is going great aswell. Here's what I think ;D

Deus Ex Machina & Alana- I'm loving your RPing! Excellent descriptions and lengths, along with a good scene with Solus and Serren. Keep it up ;) To Improve: For the first time, I'm stunned...

dragonqueen0210- That's some great RPing. You describe thoroughly and have a good storyline. To Improve: Try a little bit on Grammar. It's okay, but I just think you're typing a bit to fast and forgetting to re-read your Post :)

Some members are still yet to post, (Skii) but hopefully there post will be superb ;) I have a post that will introduce Trika, and could maybe plot a Storyline for some of you :D

The large, gloomy exspanse of Wood swayed in the wind that was slowly picking up. Leaves danced in the gusts and the clouds began to swirl and darken. The Sun was blotted out slightly behind the thick cotton and the sound of Pokemon was drownded out by a low growling noise. Somewhere deep in the Forest, something strange was happening...
    Something unnatrual.
    Suddenly, a flash of yellow lightining seemed to spark from the ground, not the sky. This fork was followed by another, then another which clapped with a thundering sound that echoed through the Woods. The wind picked up, shifting trees and the sky became darker. With a big flash and deafening bang, a bright ball appeared, suspended in mid-air close to the ground. It grew bigger, shooting out bolts of lightning and sending out rays of mysterious lights. The ball expanded even more, making a strange wuring sound. As the wuring got louder and louder, reaching its maximum pitch and volume, the ball dissapeared in a flash of light, along with the clouds and the wind, leaving a Sceptiel in its wake.

"Arggggh!" Wreched the Sceptile as he placed his hand on his back and bent behind him. He moaned slightly, then tippled to the side releaing a loud cracking noise that settled the shooting pain up his back. "Travel by nuemonic capsule! Now that's a killer." Exclaimed the Pokemon slowly. He lifted up his left wrist, reavealing a watch-like device with a screen. He tapped it as if it was broken, making lights graduely fade onto the screen. "Geez," blurted the Sceptile."That's a whole lotta' Nutrino Energy! There has to be crystals around here somewhere!"

There we are :D You may continue with your next posts ;)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks for the compliment Toxic_Moonlight, I'm flattered. :)

Seren waited in tense silence as the stranger looked her up and down. Though he was mostly hidden by his cloak, he seemed to be displaying a fair amount of curiosity and possibly surprise. At last he spoke, revealing a familiarity with her appearance. It was not overly surprising as markings such as the ones she carried were not seen very often, but it still caught her off guard. She hadn't suspected that this cloaked stranger wandered the village on a regular basis.

The stranger shifted then moved away, leaving a plump, blue berry behind. It was clear that it was meant as a gift for her. Perhaps a token of peace, or just plain kindness. Seren gave a small smile and inclined her head in gratitude, then nodded it in acceptance of the warning. She stepped forward and bent to pick up the Oran berry as the stranger made to leave.

There was a single second of stillness in which instinct told her that something was about to happen, then the sky turned dark and the wind suddenly became fiercer, causing the trees to sway and creak ominously. Seren felt a chill rise up her spine and her muscles tense once more.

An explosion of sound ripped through the forest and a burst of light burned her eyes, blinding her for a moment. Suddenly terrified, Seren leaped backwards, trying to get away from the light, but it was impossible to tell which direction it had come from. More light illuminated the usually dark and dim forest, then cracks and bangs as strikes of lightning split trees and kicked up dirt from the forest floor. Another second passed and the young Grovyle regained sight, though her eyes stung and her heart raced. A strange noise was approaching; a great whirring that increased steadily in volume until it was deafening. Then, with a final flash, there was silence.

Seren raised a claw to touch the star charm at her throat. Everything had happened so fast she wasn't entirely sure it had happened at all. Spots were still dancing in front of her eyes from the blinding light, but she could see the Oran berry, lying exactly where it had been lying before the strange event. With the same claw, Seren reached out and picked it up, then raised her eyes to see if the stranger was still visible. At the same time she said, in a voice that was slightly higher than usual, "If that was the 'strange light' Rene told me about, she left out a few crucial details."

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Alana- Yet another excellent post! once again, you have stunned me ;)

Deus Ex Machina- You to are very good with descriptive posts. Keep it up everyone!

The Sceptile lowered his wrist down to his side and scanned the area. At first, it seemed completley deserted. Nothing but the occasional tweet could be heard, but then he spotted a Grovyle up in the tree.

It was perched curiously on a branch, gazing down with a small look of fear in its eyes. Then, to the left, he noticed another Grovyle. This one has red stars trailing down from its neck all the way to its legs. it was in a heap on the ground, only more fear was visible on its face. Trika simply stared from one to another. He didn't wish to elert them, yet he knew if they traveled with him or associated theselves just for a second they would surely be in trouble...

An idea struck Trikas head. He charged up an Energy Ball and shot at one of the trees next to both of the Grovyles. It exploded on impact, causing a glittery cloud of thick dust to rise from the tree and propelling the two Pokemon meters away from where they once where. Then, Trika jumped out of sight and ran from the scene, hoping that the two innocent Pokemon wouldn't find him...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Hmmmm....... so, my minions are searching for the parts, but I don't really care right now!" Darkly said to glitchy "because now, I have the ultimate trika destroying weapon! The Darkly Destroyer M.K. III! that trika won't stand a chance against this robot!" "But will you still look for the parts?" Glitchy asked "Well duh! I'm not stupid! I'm the most evil guy in the universe! Darkly replied "Sure you are..." Glitchy said "What about bowser?" "WHAT!?! I'm more evil than him! Glitchy! just for that! I'm sending you to look for the parts! Gwahahahahaha!!!!!!"

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Deus Ex Machina- Very good post. i like the storyline you chose ;) To Improve: Try and describe more :D

Darkly_the_flygon- That was also a good post. I wonder if anyone will encounter Glitchy, though...

Attention All Darkos!!!
    Sending Message to all Darkos from Sector 2.34 AKA Darkly...

Listen up you little nit-twits. As you all know, I have sent you to the Planet Traxo. All who aren't there are being exectuted 'round about... Now. The reason I have sent you here is because tghe Reality Bomb had broke down. Do not worry, matter hasn't restored, it's just not dissapearing. I need Two Nutrion Crystals by next week, and if you don't get them I'll destroy Traxo, with you on it!!! I also need you to keep an eye out for any Ultimos. Terminate on sight and your main target is that blasted Trika! over and Out!!!

-------------------------

Trika was running quickly. He was dteremined they hadn't found him. "I'm afraid you have no means of escaping me." Began a voice drifting from behind him. Trika looked to the side. "Please stop so that we may talk." He tripped on a rock and fell flat on the ground, his mouth full of Earth. he looked up to see a Grovyle walking towards him. Trika got up slowly and looked at him. "Thanks for that." Moaned Trika. "Anyway, what do you wa-" Trika was interupted by6 sudden beeping. He lifted up his wrist to inspect the watch there. "Someones teleporting here," He Exclaimed. "And I don't think it's an Ultimos..."​

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "I hate this..." Glitchy said as he trudged through the forest.He looked to his side "hey! that's trika! Darkly!" he yelled through a walkie talkie "I spotted trika!" "YES!!" Darkly yelled from the other side of the walkie talkie. "Deploy the robot Darkly clone! Gwahahahahahahaha!!!" "Whatever..." Glitchy said "Deploy the robot..." He pressed a button on his walkie talkie and it transformed into a robot clone of Darkly. "Now get that trika!" Glitchy yelled at it.

BOSS: (Trika only)
    Robot Darkly Clone

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Time For Somthing New.

Name: Zephyr (Definition - A Strong Gust Of Wind)
    Species: Pidgeot
    Level: 49

History: Zephyr Was Born In A Large Tree. His Mother Was A Fearow And His Father Was A Noctowl. Zephyr Never Saw His Father,Due To Him Being Kiled By A Angry Flygon. His Mother,Fearow,Was Killed When Zephyr Was Only A Pidgey. Zephyr Still Has No Idea Why His Mother Was Killed,Or Who Did It. Zephyr Trained As Hard As He Could Until He Was A Pidgeot. When He Did Evolve Into A Pidgeot,He Was More Timid Then Most,And Got Laughed At By All The Others. He Promised Himself That He Would Figure Out Why His Mother Was Killed.

Personality: Zephyr Is Very Timid,Despite His Fierce Appearence. He Can Be Friendly Once You Get To Know Him,But He Has His Down Sides,Too. When He Is Mad,He Doesnt Calm Down Easily. He Will Attack When Anybody Asks About His History,And Sometimes He Will Actually Start A Battle. He Only Reveals This To Whoever He Thinks Is A Trusting Person. He Gets Sad When He Sees A Fearow. Zephyr Hates Anybody Who Is A Flygon.

Appearance:
    160wq9u.jpg

Zephyr Has A Mix Of Bright Yellow Feathers And Dark Brown Feathers. His Eyes Are Piercing,Yet They Look Like They Have No Color. His Wings Are Larger Then Most,In Addition To His Coloring.

Position: Ultimos Two

Moveset:
    Double Team
    Quick Attack
    Drill Peck
    Agility
    Gust

Power: Zephyr Can Allow Himself To Turn Invisible For A Short Time.

PS-
    I Only Write Like This When Im Not In An RPG.

Last edited:

Marine Pokemon

A Marine Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Name: Silver-Dragonhead-LucarioDragoon
    Species: Charizard
    Level: 50​

History:..............​

Personality: i'm not sure

Appearance: a shiny charizard​

Position: Ultimos One​

Moveset: Dragon Claw,dragon rage,lava plume,flare blitz and fire spin​

Power: Can stun enemies for 1 hour + by asking them to say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious make lava shoot at the enemy​

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Seren had always been taught that taking the time to observe and learn would make things easier to understand. Using that philosophy, the young Grovyle decided to stay away from the Sceptile who had attacked her and simply observe him for a while. Then, when she was convinced the situation was safe, she might choose to reveal herself again. Of course, this was before the stranger, who, surprisingly enough was a fellow Grovyle (Well aren't we just one big happy family, she thought ryly to herself), decided to give chase in a slightly more obvious fashion.

Uncertain of what she should do if the Sceptile became violet, Seren kept herself hidden in the thick undergrowth of the forest and listened intently to what was happening. Not much made sense. She had never heard of "an Ultimos" before and had no idea exactly who or what it might be. It seemed, however, that there wasn't going to be a fight. That, at least, was a relief.

Or it was until a strange Pokemon made an appearance. It was a Flygon, normal in appearance, but it had a strange deadness about it that was unnerving to Seren. She couldn't ever remember seeing a Pokemon with such a cold look about it. There was no way it could be real, yet it obviously was. Unless the bump on the head she had received from being thrown backwards had made her crazy, which was entirely possible. The other Grovyle moved into an offensive position and the Sceptile seemed to be preparing himself too. At least one thing was certain; this strange Flygon was a threat. Now the only thing Seren had to decide was whether or not it was worth getting mixed up in the upcoming fight.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: yeah! take on the Darkly clone! and by the way, Darkly is colored black and grey instead of the normal colors

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • So this is how it's going to be, is it? ~~

Darkly_the_flygon, not a single one of your posts is within acceptable minimum. Everybody else here is managing that; I see no reason why you shouldn't. Once again, the minimum acceptable length for a post is this:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

No monitor quibbling, no lines nonsense; that paragraph, however it may look on your screen, is the bare minimum for what an IC post should be length-wise. STICK TO IT.

As for the rest of you...I'm disappointed that none of you even tried to stop such a clear violation of rules. Alana, you at the very least should know these things; you were here before me for crying out loud. D: Report button for the win, ladies and gentlemen, and if that feels like snitching then at least tell your fellow RPers when they're breaking the rules and correct them accordingly. This is the RP master's responsibility first and foremost, but if they refuse to do their job (as seems to be the case here) then someone has to, because when I walk into a thread and see completely ignored repeat offenses like this, I only have one verdict to give really. :\

Thread Warning 1

Posting below the paragraph minimum.

Way to be guys, way to be. Shape it up or there will be consequences.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Name: Sparky​

Species: Pichu​

Level: 15​

History: (Yay for the eatened<by giant Man-Eating Seven-Legged Elephantees that are from Venus but i think ill go for something abit different anyway, thanks.)

Sparky was born in a sacred place known as Briar lake, aside of the lake was a village which was home to many Pokémon of his species, they all lived happily and he had an older brother who took care of him, his name was Jolt and he was a Raichu with a strange pattern which spread around his body.

Jolt was an exceptional member of the village, most of the village looked upto him but didn't think Sparky could ever be as great as him. Sparky was weak and clumsy, usually jumping head first to conclusions and getting into fights often with other members of the village he was not as well spoke of as his brother.

The village was old, Sparky lived aside Briar lake in a shack which was slightly run down, however soon the simple lifestyle of the village could not be supported. The night of Sparkys thirteenth birthday the village was attacked by a group of Gyarados which had emblems that said "Darkos" attached to their blue scale underlay, breathing scarlet flames of fire and burning all in their path as they grazed the mountains and the small village which they lived in peacefully.

The village was unable to stop the Gyarados, it was vicious towards anyone who even tried to reason with it. It destroyed everything, including the crops. Grazing the hills, blowing up mountains. This was the end of the old and nordic village that Sparky lived in.

Sparky tried to escape with Jolt but a Gyarados caught sight of them and cornered them against the lake, he then snarled and began to slither towards Jolt who was holding Sparky. "It's time you get going, ill hold him off for you." said Jolt as he looked down on Pichu.

"No! You dont stand a chance against that... that thing!" roared Sparky as he looked upto Jolt with tears in his eyes.

Jolt looked down at Sparky and roared, "Im sorry but i want you to live! "which just upset Sparky even more. Jolt threw Sparky into the lake and as he floated down stream all he could see was thick smoke clouds and the Gyarados closing in on his brother.

"Brother! Brother!" yelled Sparky as the current took him down stream, he watched as his life was torn from him and as his lungs began to fill up with water. Sparky found himself on a beach, a pleasent breeze blowing in his face. Even this couldnt satisfy him, his village was gone and he was alone in an unknown area.

He woke up with a crowd of Pokémon huddled around him, a dense undergrowth of trees was swaying in the air as his vision blured and he fell back to sleep, exhausted.

Personality:

Sparky was a very happy yet clumsy Pokémon before his village was attacked by a Horde of Gyarados, however since the attack on his village he doesn't really care much about others and he is usually quite timid and quiet, keeping away from others.​

Appearance:

Sparky has a black pattern around his ears, like most Pichu. His pattern is layed out in very sharp spikes and ends at the top of his skull, his fur is short and typical.​

He has sharp yellow eyes and a coat of bright yellow fur which dulls as it goes down to the paw-pads of his feet and he wears a pair of goggles that were given to him by his brother Jolt before the attack for his birthday.​

pichu.jpg

Position: Resident.​

Moveset: Thundershock, Charm, Quick Attack, Volt Tackle.​

Power: None.​

OOC Note:

Yeah, elephantee's from venus are ftw. But seriously, i perfer the whole emo-Pichu sc33n. Also, i am not in any village of sorts yet so i am not a member of any organisation of such and if Volt Tackle isnt an allowed move, that is fine too and i can replace it with Thunderpunch or something. ^^​

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • I admit I was bad not to report it, but I figured the thread master would handle it and I wanted to leave it up to him. Shame on me for that one. But, in my defense, this is my first activity in a year or two and I didn't want to come back as a bossy know-it-all. Shame on me again. Lesse, I can maybe help though.

Darkly, when typing a post, change paragraphs each time you change speakers. Not only will this increase your post to acceptable length, it'll also ease the headaches and twitches of those reading it. Also, try adding maybe a little description and a bit more variety in your posts.

Example:

"I hate this..." Glitchy said as he trudged through the forest.He looked to his side "hey! that's trika! Darkly!" he yelled through a walkie talkie "I spotted trika!" "YES!!" Darkly yelled from the other side of the walkie talkie. "Deploy the robot Darkly clone! Gwahahahahahahaha!!!" "Whatever..." Glitchy said "Deploy the robot..." He pressed a button on his walkie talkie and it transformed into a robot clone of Darkly. "Now get that trika!" Glitchy yelled at it.

Take this vs. this

"I hate this..." said Glitchy as he trudged dismally through the painfully quiet forest. There was absolutely nothing going on and it was driving him crazy. If only he could find someone from Ultimos. That, at least, would be slightly interesting. Glancing to his left, he said the very thing he'd been hoping for. "Hey, that's Trika! Darkly, I spotted Trike!" he yelled, the walkie-talkie in his hand trembling from excitement.

"YES!!" Darkly's voice on the other end was so load, Glitchy almost dropped the device in his claw. "Deploy the robot Darkly clone! Gwahahahahahahaha!!!"

"Whatever..." Glitchy said, rolling his eyes. "Deploy the robot..." He pressed a button on his walkie talkie and it transformed into an exact replica of Darkly. "Now get Trika!" Glitchy yelled, gesturing wildly at the robot.

Grammar fixed, length added, and everyone's happy. If you're not very good with basic grammar then run the post through Word before posting it. That should take care of most mistakes. M'kay, I'm done.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: I don't have word... I would do that, but I can't...

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Thankyou Alter Ego. I admit that I have not been a very good RP Master and I should have been much more vigalante. In the future, I will observe posts more and report if bad. I think I might of been a little bit soft on Darkly as he is a friend of mine. I encourage good posts with superb grammar and decriptions, Alana being an excellent example of excellent Role Playing. In the future, I would like much more descriptive and gramatically correct posts from all members, along with meeting IC rules. Thankyou.

Now, Bossy me over. Let's get on with the RPing. O.~ Sign-Ups first...

The Silent Pidgeot- Accepted! A very good Sign-Up. You may join ;)

Marine Pokemon- Declined!!! Sorry, but I'm not even gonna comment O.O

Kozoi- Accepted!!! That was a superb Sign-Up, slong with a little RP sample. Just try and improve grammar slightly ^^

There we go :D You will al have to wait until the next Chapter to post, and Kozoi, I have changed your Position to Resident as "none" isn't allowed :S

Alana- Yet again, some excellent RPing. To Improve: Not a biggy but try and have more connectives...

Deus Ex Machina- Very good posts, too. They are quiet decriptive but... To Improve: Describe just a little bit more :D

Darkly_the_flygon- Good Posts, but I strongly agree with Alana. try and decribe posts more and improve on grammar. I don't want this RP closed, and I'm sure you don't either :)

I will IC later on because, frankly, I can't be bothered ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back