• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:The Shards That Bond Universes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shards That Bond Universes

Once upon a time, a great land held an evil force, which plagued those who resided there, however the evil force was defeated by the united efforts of The Will, The Heart and The Knowledge, along with the aid of The Chronos and The Infinite.This alliance eventually led to the land being sealed deep whitin the sea, along with the evil force.The evil force took advantage of this and dedicated itself to become stronger until the land is lifted from the sea.Now, a disturbance in the Space-Time Continum, has caused two meteors to crash where the great land once laid, causing it to rise from the depths of the sea, along with the evil force sealed within.And as the darkness rises to swallow the world, the meteorites reveal their secret: two plates, one with the power of time sealed in it, and one containing the power of space.The darkness, trying to obtain their power, activates the defense mechanism of the plates, causing both to divide into four shards, each to be scattered around the world.Your role begins as you awaken in a strange forest, with a strange mark in your hand, of which you have no previous memory.What connection does this have with the plates and the darkness.It's up to you to find out!

Name:
    Species:
    (Basic form only)
    Current history:
    Back story:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Blue or Pink?
    (It will come handy later)

BTW:Only 8 people are allowed to be in the roleplay, and I will control every NPC and situation that happens to the characters

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Shadow
    Species: Absol
    Current history: Shadow Has Joined The Dark Side At Age 9. He Also Joined The Light Side Secretly To Learn More. He Betrayed The Dark Side And Helps The Light Now.
    Back story: Shadow Was Hatched In A Cave,But He Has No Memory Of Anything That Happened After That.
    Personality: Shadow Is Very Brave,But He'll Only Be Nice When He Has To. He Only Joined The Dark Side To Figure Out His Past. He Also Joined The Light Side Secretly To Learn More. He Betrayed The Dark Side And Helps The Light Now.
    Appearance: Shadow Is A Different Color Than A Regular Absol,Where He Would Normally Be White,He Is A Dark Black Instead And Where He Would Normally Be Black He Is A Bright White. He Wears A Blue Bandana Around His Neck.
    Blue or Pink?: Blue

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Name: Jiro

Species: Pikachu

Current history: Before his memory loss, Jiro lived in a large hollowed out tree in the forest just outside of town. He would go there occasionally for supplies, then go off hunting for adventure, or something exciting. He had decided that the ranks, rules and regulations of the Rescue team protocol where too many rules for him. So, he never joined. Right now, he's struggling with the fact that he's not very social, and realizing he almost never talks to other people. He can't seem to figure out why.

Back story: Jiro came from a very small village, if you can even call it that. He ran away when he was very young, for no apparent reason it seemed. But it was in fact, to search for a medicene that would make his best friend, a Luxio, better. However, he never found it. He knew it was too late, and that Luxio was probably gone, so he did not go back, and settled near a small town.

Personality: Generally quiet, Jiro will only speak when spoken to, or when he finds it necessary. He's adventurous, and from the outside looking in he seems like a complete idiot, judging by the stuff he does, but he always has a plan in mind. He doesn't seem to care about what the world thinks about his tactics, living alone most his life. Inside, however, he knows that he does not have any friends. He wants to make a few, but never nows where to start. He always ends up quite lonely...

Appearance: A normal looking pikachu, with a few exceptions. The tips of his ears are still black, but instead of just a smooth line between the yellow and the black, it's jagged. He also wears a red baseball cap, backwards.

-EDITED-

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Simander
    Species: Rhyhorn
    Current history: (I can't really put this)
    Back story: (i can't really put this either)
    Personality: With a hardy personality, simander usually can't understand why others are physically weaker than him and looks down on some pokemon. There are precious few that he respects.
    Appearance:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:The Shards That Bond Universes

Blue or Pink? Blue

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Name: Eric
    Species:
    Eevee
    Current history: ?

Back story:Eric has always lived in the shadow of his 7 brothers and sisters. He was never good enough according to everyone. Now he has the chance to prove himself, that he is just as good as every one of his brothers and sisters
    Personality: Very naive, yet brave. He tries to live up to his siblings, but happens to mess up things sometimes
    Appearance: Looks like an Eevee
    Blue or Pink?
    Blue

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    EDIT: Okay. Edited for the sign-up update.

Name: Palu
    Species: Nidoran(M)

Current history: Recently the village he lives in (a sort of pre-civilized town like Treaure Town from the game, but centuries earlier and far more primitive) has been almost completely destroyed by an unexpected fire. All the huts and food storages gone, the fifteen-or-so Pokemon who inhabit the small town are devestated, and working hard at trying to rebuild their home and their lives. Palu, while he is not a particularly important member of the village, intended to do all he could to rebuild the only home he had, but suddenly disappeared from the village with no explanation...

Back story: Born into a large litter, Palu ended up being the "runt" among his many siblings. Though Nidorans normally leave their mothers only about six months after birth, those six months are part of what shaped his personality. Palu was constantly bullied by his siblings, seeing as he was the obvious weakling of the group. Part of the reason for his current lack of size or strength is that he rarely was permitted to eat much, as his brothers and sisters usually ate most of the food their mother brought before allowing him to pick at the remains. In the early months of his life, Palu learned that the world was no place for a weak little runt like him, and that he would need to give life all he had if he were to survive in the waiting realm of the wild.

Once Palu left his litter and entered the woodland he had always known as "dangerous", he realized just how pathetic he was. He had been told how to find food, and instinct guided him every step of the way, but all the same he was too insignificant to compete with other Pokemon for resources. Many times would be be kicked out of his own sleeping den or scavenging-spot by a larger, more worthy Pokemon.

Eventually he found a small village community of more "civilized" Pokemon, and managed by some stroke of luck to join their humble little town. There he was provided with a sense of security, a place to sleep without fear of being forced out, and enough food to keep him alive. Of course, the cost of this was to help the community by bringing back food, working with his fellow Pokemon, and completing helpful tasks. A few years with this village, half-wild and half-civilized, gave him a bit more life experience and knowledge about the world. Palu gained a few friends, and a place that was perfect for him, despite his helplessness, weakness, and runtiness.

Personality: Palu is used to being quiet and shy. He has a rather docile nature and thinks that it's usually best for him to just keep his mouth shut, due to situations in his past. However, under pressure, he becomes an angry force, filled with built-up fury. Once his anger-fit ends, however, he usally calms down instantly and tries to act as if nothing happened.

Around others, he is very cautious, careful about choosing words (if he says anything at all). Simply, he goes by this rule with strangers: Act as small and unthreatening as possible; do not, under any circumstances, give them a reason to dislike you. One could say he's a bit too untrusting.

Appearance: Rather small, even for a Nidoran, Palu looks so pathetic most of the time that a Pichu could bully him. He is incredibly furry, especially around his ears, and his eyes are an earthy brown rather than the usual green. Otherwise, he's pretty much a regular Nidoran.

Blue or Pink? Bluuuuue...

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Name: Kaze Roku

Species: Larvatar

Current history: Kaze is currently debating whether to be good or evil, and has been since his dad died.

Back story: Kaze is the second born heir to a small construction company, but when he turned five, his mom died of cancer, and his dad was on a Rebel movements blacklist, Because a building that was built by Kaze's dad fell three days after construction finished, killing three and hurting 14. so they moved around a lot until Kaze turned 10, where they both decide to stay in a small town. But after four years, the Rebels found them and killed Kaze's dad. Soon after, Roku construction co. started to fall in on itself because of Rebels threats, and Kaze started to wander the country, until being turned into a Pokemon.

Personality: Kaze is sort of a jerk, gets angry a lot, and distrusts almost everyone because of what happened. Kaze is unsure about helping anyone at this point, because of what happened when he was human.

Appearance: Looks like a normal Larvatar, only his stomach scales are blue, he is a little tall for his species, and his left eye is gone due to an accident with a Donphan.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Kucheat

Species: Mawile

Current history: After deiceding to explore the world he took nothing but a small amount of food and a empty book to write his adventures in. While crossing a desert he ran out of food and was attacked by a tribe of Cacturne. Kucheat slowly staggerd into a grove of trees and fainted...

Back story: One day an egg was found by a young Scyther and was brougth to a local dojo to be taken care of. The newly hacthed Mawile was trained by a Kecleon. From him Kucheat learned the secret of AncientPower.

Personality:A rather rash guy who tends to say things that everyones thinking but dont want to say.

Appearance: the spot on the back jaw is a star shape

Blue or Pink?: since everone said bule i say pink

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    Name: Kira
    Species:
    Leafeon
    Current history: . . . . my backstory will explain that
    Back story:was on her way to get her first pokemon and turned into one . .somehow found herself in a dark dungeon suddenly she was knocked out,when she awoke she was forced to do evil tasks for the dark side.
    Personality:Shy friendly fierce if need be
    Appearance:however Leafeons look only her leaf is a tad darker
    Blue or Pink?
    erm i changed my mind blue please . . . .

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

Name: (Your name)
    Species:
    (Basic form only)
    Age: (Your Pokemon age, beacuse you're not a human turned Pokemon.)
    Current history: (What's happening to the character now, or has happened recently)
    Back story: (The character's past)
    Personality: (Not nature!How they act, how they behave, like that.)
    Appearance: (Does you're character have anything special or something?)
    Blue or Pink?
    (It will come handy later, not the gender.Remember the 2 plates that got divided into 4 shards?Palkia, Dialga?Get it?)

BTW:Only 8 people are allowed to be in the roleplay, and I will control every NPC and situation that happens to the characters
    I edited beacuse you guys didn't understand.You guys should edit it, and I'll get you in.And if the eight spots are taken, you could serve the evil force, but I'll need to make another signup.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Name: Rachel
    Species:
    Pichu

Current history: She was going to be caught by dark forces when she disappeared and turned into a Pichu.

Back story: She is ojosama (you know) and the heir of a company called "Leon Interprises". Rachel was being pursued by dark forces. She has no friends.

Personality: very humourous, serious when angered
    Appearance: she has an orange scarf tied to her neck (she has it b4 the transform)
    Blue or Pink?
    Pink (i luv pink)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I edited beacuse you guys didn't understand.You guys should edit it, and I'll get you in.And if the eight spots are taken, you could serve the evil force, but I'll need to make another signup.

I've edited my sign-up with the rest. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    yay i edited my post and im on the dark side now can i join??
    btw eventually can i turn over to the good side cause the dark side dosent do much . . . .

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Well...Cyan and iLike2EatPiez are in, everyone else, add more detail to your singups, and maybe you're it, and only 4 must pick blue, and the same goes for pink, and now more than one pokemon of a specific specie.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Name: Kenny
    Species: Turtwig
    Current history: He has been running through the forest away from some Houndour when he tripped and fell. Thinking he was done for he was hit by something and a bright light flashed and scared the pokemon away.
    Back story: He was a lonley pokemon that had no friends because he was so different. He travels alone through out the world hoping to find some where to fit in.
    Personality: He is shy but can be kind and generous when he gets use to others..
    Appearance: He has yellow leaves at the top of his head instead of green and wheres a yellow scarf around hs neck.
    Blue or Pink? Pink

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Shadow
    Species: Absol
    Current history: Shadow Has Joined The Dark Side At Age 9. He Also Joined The Light Side Secretly To Learn More. He Betrayed The Dark Side And Helps The Light Now.
    Back story: Shadow Was Hatched In A Cave,But He Has No Memory Of Anything That Happened After That.
    Personality: Shadow Is Very Brave,But He'll Only Be Nice When He Has To. He Only Joined The Dark Side To Figure Out His Past. He Also Joined The Light Side Secretly To Learn More. He Betrayed The Dark Side And Helps The Light Now.
    Appearance: Shadow Is A Different Color Than A Regular Absol,Where He Would Normally Be White,He Is A Dark Black Instead And Where He Would Normally Be Black He Is A Bright White. He Wears A Blue Bandana Around His Neck.

I Edited...
    That Took Awhile... lol

Years
    Name: Kucheat

Species: Mawile

Current history: After deiceding to explore the world he took nothing but a small amount of food and a empty book to write his adventures in. While crossing a desert he ran out of food and was attacked by a tribe of Cacturne. Kucheat slowly staggerd into a grove of trees and fainted...

Back story: One day an egg was found by a young Scyther and was brougth to a local dojo to be taken care of. The newly hacthed Mawile was trained by a Kecleon. From him Kucheat learned the secret of AncientPower.

Personality:A rather rash guy who tends to say things that everyones thinking but dont want to say.

Appearance: the spot on the back jaw is a star shape

Blue or Pink?: since everone said bule i say pink

I hope thats better! can you please pm me when it starts? thanks! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back