• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:The Shards That Bond Universes

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
    Name: Glacier
    Species:
    Eevee
    Current history: Glacier is a lonely orphan wandering around trying to find his purpose and find the source of the space rift that sucked his parents in.
    Back story: A son of a glaceon and a mamoswine, he ran from the space rift that sucked his parents in and became an orphan. He only survived the rift event because he was watching the meteors fall.
    Personality: A cheerful pokemon who will help any pokemon in need, and he will fight any evil force with his whole heart.
    Appearance: He has a strange purple gash-mark on his side because the rift almost sucked him in and it sliced him.
    Blue or Pink?
    Pink

please pm me if i get in, and will be checking in frequently!

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I'll Take Over Until °Wizard-Wings° Gets Back.

Ok,I Counted And Twelve People Want To Join. (Might Have Miscounted. O.o)

Heres Whos Accepted

Me (Blue)
    orangejediman (Pink)
    Rubii Naruto (Blue)
    Abra_kadabra (Pink)
    Yame Legend (Blue)
    Koroc (Pink)
    iLike2EatPiez (Blue)
    eeveechan (Pink)

If Any Of You Are Inactive Or Cant Post You Will Be Replaced With Somebody Else Until You Get Back.

We Can Start And I'll Have Somone Else Start It Off While I Think. :)
    Also I Might Change My Species And All That So I'm Thinking.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Should you do that?

I mean... did you get permission to take over the roleplay? If not, you might want to ask.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'll Take Over Until °Wizard-Wings° Gets Back.

Ok,I Counted And Twelve People Want To Join. (Might Have Miscounted. O.o)

Heres Whos Accepted

Me (Blue)
    orangejediman (Pink)
    Rubii Naruto (Blue)
    Abra_kadabra (Pink)
    Yame Legend (Blue)
    Koroc (Pink)
    iLike2EatPiez (Blue)
    eeveechan (Pink)

If Any Of You Are Inactive Or Cant Post You Will Be Replaced With Somebody Else Until You Get Back.

We Can Start And I'll Have Somone Else Start It Off While I Think. :)
    Also I Might Change My Species And All That So I'm Thinking.

Did he send you a PM or something asking you to take over? I thought this was dead. If he told you to, I'll still RP.

Also, I'm really sorry to ask but... Why do you capitalize every word you type? I mean, I guess it's just my personal opinion, but it's kind of annoying me... Sorry; I just felt like I really had to ask.

Years
    did he give permison or something cause i see no post that said you'd be takeing over...
    and do u want someonelse to start it off?

since this is going nowhere i guess i'll start...

It was a peaceful, quiet day in the town of Shinnen. Clouds rolled lazily over the sky as the young pokemon played in the waterfall. Watched by their mother the Azurill played happily intill an odd blue mist cloaked the area. The townsfolk stood in awe as the tree that grow in the square slowly grew younger and younger srinking into the earth. A scream broke the selince. "My babeies! Help! Help them!" the mother Azumarill yelled as her children where swept away by the now backwords flowing river…

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    Kira watched as the children were swept away she couldent stand it but it was her job to make evil things go as planned . .
    she had never wanted to do this all she had wanted to do was be a pokemon trainer . . and then this happned . . .

Last edited:

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
    Glacier had just walked in the square when he saw the children he rushed after them as fast as he could, but suddenly the gash on his side violently spasmed...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Ehm... guys? I'm not trying to minimod here, but don't you think we should wait for any word on what °Wizard-Wings° is doing with the RP before we start? Even if he did tell Sandslash10 to take over, we would still probably need to wait until either one of them gave us the okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back