• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Space/Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
  • SehCullen: At first the chosen 13. But later in the space/time war there is going to be another spot open, but u have to be a certain Pokemon. I'll explain it more at he time.

When wolfsrain23 posts his signup then I'll post the first chapter. I know we'll only have 8 out of 13, but we can always find them later. Just remember to have fun and enjoy the Rp.

Later, Charky-101

Edit: wolfsrain23 has to pull out of the Rp, still finishing the 1st Chapt. But shud be up 2morrow.

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • im going to edit mine on how he met phione
    i think its best since evrybody is doing it too

sorry 4 the short post

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • CyndaquilMorph: Thanks for Update.

CHAPTER ONE: PHIONE'S TALE

"You probably al know why I gathered you all here, but still I'll tell you anyway." Said Phione, to the group of Pokemon which surrounded her. "It's because I need your help. A long time ago, in about the year 1313, the Space/Time war began. It lasted around for-hundred years. In that time many Pokemon fought, though most didn't even know which side they were on, and many died. Arceus, the creator, decided that enough was enough and imprisoned them in another dimension. The guarding of the prisons was left to the 'Four Princes'; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy. In doing this Arceus used up all his power, and so now rests at the Hall of Origin.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy had successfully guarded the prison for around three-hundred years. This is when things started going wrong. Mew and Manaphy had to leave temporarily, due to a battle beginning to start between Cresselia and Darkrai. Celebi and Jirachi, who were left behind, decided to play a game, that's right, a game. Jirachi accused Celebi of cheating, and they fell out. To get revenge on each other, Celebi released Dialga whilst Jirachi release Palkia. Te two deities imprisoned them as many legendaries as they could in prisons throughout space and time. Now they're after me. But that isn't why I need you. We need to find the others and enter the Disorientated World to find the Holy Rose, which can restore Arceus and save our world. But the Disorientated world is locked and we need to find the three keys to open it. Tomorrow we set off to Sunbeam Forest, to find the prophet Espeon, she'll tell us what to do."

In your posts, don't reach Sunbeam Forest yet, as that is in Chapter Two. You can create slight problems, but to make it more interesting there is going to be a kidnap, more will be explained as it happens. Please can 3 people volunteer to be kidnapped, but only put this at the end of your Promo. If only 2 people Volunteer then I'll be kidnapped as well.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    (I'll volunteer to be kiddnapped)

"But what about you Phione? We can't just leave you here. They'll be looking for you. Please let us protect you," Kairi sujested to Phione. She was acting very brave. She couldn't help it. She just didn't think she could stand it if anything happened to Phione. Plus she thought it was kinda cute.

CyndaquilMorph

Years
  • Wobby looked around still smiling happily.
    To it was a story that cheered up seeing it told about how there was still hope to save the world.
    He saluted and asked "Sunbeam Forest? Thats quite a bit away from here, we best get gong then"
    He looked at the others and tapped his tail in a steady rythem "C'mon guys, lets a go save the world" He turned a slightly bit more serious and said (still smiling however) "We have to make sure to protect Phione"

He bobbed from side to side as he went over and positioned himself behind the others.
    He never really liked walking out in front
    "Ready when you are WOBBUFFET!" He added at the end

OOC: I would rather not be kidnapped but i volunteer to be kidnapped ONLY if nowone else signs up for it

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • Cario, understood everything. Cario decided to go through a small forest to get enough items for the team. In the forest there was a small clan of Torchics wandering through, and Cario had a sudden flash back. He couldn't stop thinking. He snapped back to reality and ran at a abnormal speed back to camp.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Pika

Rain nodded as she listened to the tale. It sounded like a problem indeed. She didn't really pay attention to all of it, and almost drifted off at one point. But she did however get one thing. There was going to be trouble, and if she had it her wat she'd be right in the thick of it. She suddenly grinned as a thought occured. "Will there be treasures along the way?'

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • "Guys, if it really means that much I'll go with you. Besides we should meet the rest somewhere along the way. We'd better leave now. We need to reach The Starlight River by sunset. That way we should be able to reach Sunbeam Forest in time. Hurray now." Said Phione rising of the ground.

Tia sighed, she usually was happy, but all this walking was draining her. Still she had to keep going, for the sake of Pokemon World wide. She had been to Starlight River before and knew that they should be able to reach it soon. She trusted Phione, and so did as she said. And so the walk to Starlight River had begun.

Little did the group know that they were being watched.

(OOC- Thanks Konekodemon, that makes one. Okay CyndaquilMorph, i guess your a resereve. Anyway we're being watched by the kidnappers, so no-one discovers them. Also just to let you all know Phione may be used by anyone in their posts.)

CyndaquilMorph

Years
  • As they set of Wobby already looked around to see if everything was ok.
    HE wobbled over to the Pichu whose name he didnt know yet and asked kindly
    "Hey Pichu, dont take this wrong im not saying your weak but your small, if you want i can carry you on my head"
    Wobby hoped he wouldnt take this the wrong way, he had asked a riolu before that had felt insulted and claimed that wobby "insulted his honour" He hoped this wouldnt be an action replay

OOC: Just trying to get some character relationships going

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

Rain followed along behind the others, close, but not too close. All the while she kept her eyes peeled for trouble. No one asked her to keep an eye on the rear, but she did so just the same. "Wish I had a Thunder Stone?" she kicked a peeble out of her way.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "Don't worry Phione we'll protect you," Kairi said. Phione smiled at this as he said,"Why thank you, little Shiny Pikachu."

"Uh, my name's Kairi," Kairi told Phione.

"Ok, Kairi then," Phione repiled. Kairi really liked this Phione. She wanted to get to know him and become good friends. Phione led the way, into the forest, flying above Kairi. Kairi was walking right under Phione deturnied to protect him at all costs.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • Cario was happy there was action starting to happen.

As he followed the group silently he had many thoughts of what were gonna happen later. Cario was begging to see what pokemon he was going too see in the forest. Shaymin? Celebi? Ninjask?

Only the forest knows.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

She noticed a fighting Riolu walking a little in front of her, and ran forward to catch up. "You look like your in this for more then protecting Manaphy." She held out a paw. "I'm Rain, fighter Pika extrodiner." she grinned.

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • ((there are a few spots left as far as i know))

Mysteek follows along behind the group, listening to the light chatter that they generated but not moving to add to it. She noticed that, aside from the group's conversations, the area was eeriely quiet.
    A slight worried feeling comes over her and she takes a few steps closer to Phione, just as a precaution. It was probably nothing; just her nerves getting the best of her.

((Mysteek could be kidnapped ^^ ))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back