• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Void Break

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Thanks Eeveeon and I drum. The Lucario bit will be explained in the NEW chapter. In the new chapter it will focus on individual characters for about 3 or 4 episodes. It will explain some of there past and what's gonna happen next. It will be in a weird time order though. It will tell one Pokemon story and then tell another Pokemons story from the very begining. There will also be more clues on this mysterious Pokemon that tends to appear so keep your eyes peeled (OW!)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    hahahaha! Trika Strikes! the last page is cool

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    This is pretty good! Kinda confusing though, but I expect stuff will be explained later on.

Oh, and episode 4, I think you mean the "whole of Pokemon Square", not the "hole of Pokemon Square".

Years
    shame to see this has died

If it died, why bother posting in it?
    The point of posting in a dead thread stating the obvious "Good gravy it's dead!"
    ...is well...Pointless. ( yes I ripped that off from "Good gravy it's Google!" xD ) now if someone is going to post stating that my posting this is pointless, well it probably is, seeing as how the person I'm quoting probably isn't going to see this.( It's 3:44am , I'm Bored, and can't sleep, So Don't Contradict me. >.> )

Back