• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon WiiWare!

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    In Japan and Possibly only Japan, They Have on WiiWare Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad! and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad!
    In Japan It Costs 1200 Wii Points.
    There Are Changes in these ones here they are:
    Pokémon appear as they did in My Pokémon Ranch.

The player can use the Nintendo DS as a controller.

With the use of the internet, the player can ask for a rescue from another player.

WiiConnect24 is used to download special missions.

Pokémon can now evolve inside of Dungeons.

Four different save files are available, making it one of the few titles in the entire Pokémon series that allows more than one person to play the same copy of a game
    If a player purchases more than one version of the game, their save file can be used with any version to access different Pokémon.

A new mechanic allows Pokémon to ride on each other, called Pokémon Tower, which allows them to perform simultaneous attacks with each other and move as one.

Also the towers allow Pokémon to learn egg moves, by watching a another Pokémon in the tower perform the move a couple of times, allowing a Pokémon in the tower who can learn the move as an egg move to learn it the next time they level up.

This is the first game in the series in which the main character is not a human transformed into a Pokémon.

36 different species of shiny Pokémon are now available to be recruited and have a hunger stat of 200 rather than 100.

Here are the Starters in the Three Different Games( You get to Chose your Starter and Partner)

Blazing Adventure Squad:
    Charmander
    Vulpix
    Growlithe
    Eevee
    Cyndaquil
    Teddiursa
    Torchic
    Chimchar
    Buneary

Stormy Adventure Squad:
    Squirtle
    Totodile
    Wooper
    Phanpy
    Mudkip
    Azurill
    Wynaut
    Piplup
    Riolu

Light Adventure Squad:
    Pikachu (Of Course)
    Meowth
    Psyduck
    Pichu
    Togepi
    Mareep
    Elekid
    Shinx
    Pachirisu

What Starter Will you Choose?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Do we have a official release date for the US? I have heard of this game before but was wondering when the US will release it or will they release it at all? The game came out in 2009 in Japan. I'm thinking about getting Stormy or Blaze.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    There is no release date for the US. Apparently it's not going to be released outside of Japan.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    That kinda sucks. I was hopping that the US would release it. Either way I'll most likely try to get it. I wont be able to understand it though.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Isn't this somehow old information?
    I had also thread about these games when it was brand new thing (the same day when first information about these games got into Serebii), it looks like they're never coming to US or Europe...

SkyX

Epic Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Well...the starters... ummm... it is just like... the classic Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games...lol

Back