• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon! Mystic Dreams

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Scripting and mapping, huh? =)
    Make sure to test out everything before releasing the patch. ;P
    Good Luck~

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Thank you Metal Sunlight! :D
    You know, you're welcome to become part of the storyline. Be it Rival, E4 Member, Gym Leader, you name it! :)

What do you say?

Plus, with that sprite in your signature and avatar, you'd already have that ready. Looks pretty good by the way.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Position: Mapper or Scripter
    Proof of Work:
    Mapping:
    Pokemon! Mystic Dreams

Scripting:
    Spoiler:

Experience Level: level 5\10 scripter 6.5\10 mapper
    Other info:I got a hack going in the scrapbox
    Contact Info:PM or [email protected]

By The Way guys this is looking great i can't believe it's in the scrapbox?
    well good luck

Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • @Hackimon12: Hmm... I can't really see that map. Due to IMG tags not working in spoilers...don't know why though. That script looks good. I'll add you as backup scripter, since I can do a lot of it.

@OmegaRayquaza: Alright. We needed a rival anyways... I'll add you to the first post in a minute.

@Lucario 9: Wow! Those look really good. :) I don't see any tile errors in those maps, so I'll add you to the team.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I don't want to butt in or anything, but Seth, me and you both know that scripting proof MUST be shown in screen shots or a video of the script working. And it CANNOT be a text edit.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Oh crap. How could I forget that!!?? Sorry about that.
    Hackimon, please show us your script in a video please, that way we can see exactly what it does and if it's not just a text edit.

EDIT: I think I've figured out what was wrong with the warps, but still having a little trouble.

Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • All details, eh? Well, I guess you could make it rather big (not gigantic! XD) with one side be a greyish dead field with Darkrai on it, and the other side a lush forest with Celebi on that side. By the Way, put Celebi on the RIGHT side. (Your left, I guess.) In the middle, make it say:

Time and Darkness...

Two great forces...

Who will prevail?

Find out in Pokemon! Mystic Dreams!

Back