• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystic Light

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    .:: Title ::.
    Pokemon Mystic Light

.:: System ::.
    RPG Maker XP

.:: Introduction ::.
    Well I started Mystic Light after I BOUGHT the english RPG Maker XP. It originaly was supposed to be a game completely scripted by me, but I later decided it would be easier to use Blizzy's starter kit. Its been in development for about a month, well the game develepment has been going on for about 2 or 3 weeks but before that i was doing thinking up a story and a title and town names, and just other odds and ins. Theres not much else to say.

.:: Story ::.
    You and your parents(thats right parentS, not just your mom, your dad too!) just moved to the region of Arkana, to the small town of Oak Haven. Prof.Maplewood resides in Oak Haven. Your father is a world renowed Pokemon trainer and has moved you and your family here so he had a new challenge. It is nearing your 15th birthday and your father sugessts you go to Prof. Maplewood to pick a Pokemon. You get to choose one of three, hopefully, new pokemon. Prof. Maplewood askes you to go to Birchwood City and pick up a package for her. After you do that you come back and find Oak Haven has 3 or 4 police officers in it. You drop the package off and go see your mom who tells you that your father was "Kidnapped" by Team Aura. You go off to find and bring back your father...or so you think..I have more of the story done but at this time I won't release any more, I think thats enought to keep my thread alive.

.:: Features ::.
    CMS
    Pokemon Default CBS, a battle system that looks like a pokemon but doesnt calculate stats, damage, ect. like one.
    New Region
    New Pokemon(hopefully)
    Not all Pokemon capturable/battleable, only a select few (may seem negative but i think is posivitive because it leaves more room for new pokemon and it keeps the game in a workable area i wont overwhelm myself trying to get 386 ++ pokemon in it)I really cant think of any more right now but when I do I'll edit here.I am terrible at scripting so I am waiting for AzuraBR's systems then I'll switch over to his starter kit type thing.

.:: ScreenShots ::.

~Battle Screens~

.:: Credit ::.
    Blizzy - Starter kit
    Fangking Omega - Tilesets/charsets
    Mateo - Tiles that he made for Fangking that i am using.
    Crimson_Tear - Tree
    Illusion - Pokegear Map scirpt
    Phoenixx - SPRITES YAY :D
    Myself - Anything not mentioned above

.:: Team ::.
    Mapper - Me (0 open spots)
    Scripter - Me (0 open spots)
    Spriter - Me, Phoenixx, brendan mc? (i havent heard from him so idk),(As many as needed to create 30+ new pokemon(scratch only))
    NPC talk writer - Me (0 Open spots)
    Map Coder - Me (0 open spots)
    Beta Testers - Berino, WHALESDUDE, Chris-h11
    .:: Demo ::.

Sincerely
    Minorthreat

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Aha. Your using a similar storyline to my game... except, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that...

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Seems good for now. keep it up

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    yuoaman said:
    First of all you're using the Illegal version of RMXP!! Pretty good maps though.

No I'm not i paid for it a few days ago.
    i have been doing some mapping and stuff...so yea and i think i might switch back to custom writing all my scripts becaseu i dont really liek the starter kit but im not sure yet.

Thanks for the comments keep them comming. Its summer so i hope to do a lot of work.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Sorry to double post but now one posted and i wanted to post a few maps.

These are The First Town and the First Route

and some news and things.

Okay well the news is once i get the 1st town through the 3rd and the story intro completely done ill post a short demo very short but it will hopefully show off a few systems, like probally the item pc, i hope..

also now i need help, for one please comment, and if any one is interested in spriting pokemon and gym leaders please,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The games looks good but I think you should give credit to Mateo for some tiles cause he made some for Fangking Omega.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Update

I got some screenies. mostly maps and one battle screen, nothing new but showing off a new pokemon sprited by Phoenixx.

Right now im focusing on mapping because i dont want to focus on systems since im going to use AzuraBR's when hes done.

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Berino said:
    hey minorthreat, do you need any help with the mapping or spriting?
    Well thanks but no thanks i really enjoy mapping becasue its basically the best thing i can do and think phoenixx has spriting covered but thanks for the offer.

PS, TO ALL, Im going to need beta testers soon because i am going to release a beta up to the second gym hopefully this week if not then ill release it the week of the 26th.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    I'd enjoy doing that as well. Looking good too. And by 386+, you mean that you''re making new ones?

@Bernio: Lol, you edited my metropolis thing ^_^ Looks better!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    WHALESDUDE said:
    I'd enjoy doing that as well. Looking good too. And by 386+, you mean that you''re making new ones?

@Bernio: Lol, you edited my metropolis thing ^_^ Looks better!

you both can be beta testers, and when i said 386+ i ment im not going to try and have more than 386 so im not going to include the original 386 that way i can have mroe new pokemon.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    wow looks good good job with the edited battle system looks like the one I made for my game :D. can't wait for a demo and good luck

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    thanks for the comments guys keep um comming but in other news the demo will get to the beta testers maybe by friday not sure but ill try and if not they wont get it till some time around next friday or the 26th idk yet.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    awesome!!I like this game even more!!thanks to you I remembered I need to make a day and night script for my game. oh and that Aerodill looks awesome did you make it?

Back