• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Mystic Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I'm finished with your banner and userbar.

mysticbannercopy.png

userbarip.gif

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022

Alpha Testing Signups

Mystic-3.png
    Benefits

Pokemon: Mystic Version is hiring a testing unit. The ten who will be chosen are going to be at my beck and call or face the consequences of being pushed off the team. Yes, only ten spots will be open. I will accept more forms though and get together a reserve team if some of my team is a no show. I will be expecting each tester to look deeply into these three main focuses and anything else you can find.
    1. Typos
    2. Tile Errors
    3. Graphical Mishaps
    Also please don't tell me I am bias, I know I am. I may favor people due to their position in the forums and their reliability which I have seen before. Whether or not you think its fair is your own opinion and if you are not chosen please do not stop supporting this hack.

Form

The signup form will be divided into 6 fields, primary hacking skills (background check), previous usernames (see if I have seen you before), hacks you are working on or apart of, reason why you want to test, reasons why I think you will be a good choice, and any other comments.

Template:
    Code:
    [B]Primary Hacking Skills -[/B]
    [B]Previous Usernames-[/B]
    [B]Hacks you are working on or apart of -[/B]
    [B]Reason why you want to test -[/B]
    [B]Reasons why I think you will be a good choice -[/B]
    [B]Other Comments -[/B]

Please be sure to fill everything out, if you can't answer a question just say you can't.

Other

Just to be clear this is just myself gathering a team, I am unsure of when the first playable demo for both the team and public will be released and I hope to surprise you. Thanks for any kind of support and I hope to have some good entries.​

Testers

1. TB Pro.
    2. Disrupter
    3. Crimson Stardust

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Primary Hacking Skills - I don't hack anymore (I used to)
    Previous Usernames- Sparky1344
    Hacks you are working on or apart of - Pokemon Palladium (Official Video Walk-through)
    Reason why you want to test - Well, I want to test so I can help you out, I played a lot of hacks in my three years on the internet. My reasons will pale in comparison compared to other forms. D;
    Reasons why I think you will be a good choice - Not much here but I have experience with PhotoShop and Sony Vegas. Basically graphics and video editing is my thing.
    Other Comments - Even if I don't get in the team, I will continue to support the you and your wonderful hack!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    TB Pro... Accepted, I know your skills and your reliability.
    Disrupter... Accepted, you have been an avid supporter and I see your reliability.

8 spots available on the beta testing list! *Check* the above posts to find the form and such info...

Large Update

COMPLETELY REVAMPED GRAPHICS

New3.png
    New2.png
    New1.png

I am very proud to present the new graphics primarily consisting of Alistair's 'newer' set. Also the new hero.
    Yes this hack is having a complete graphical redux.

Credits:
    • Alistair
    • Esmas
    • Zel!x

I spent up to 5 hours on this so it would be nice to get some feedback.​

EDIT: @Nasonex is correct, the OW is diff from the intro sprite as I have just changed the OW, I will be changing the intro as well...

Last edited:

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years
  • Very Nice graphics ~Teh Panda~!

I like it the way it is now. It feels like a new gen.
    of hacking! Nice color and tiles. It soothes my eyes!

The O/W hero is also great! But I noticed that the
    hero o/w isn't the same with the intro sprite..

Anyways I hope that the scripting will also standout
    besides its great graphics..

Good luck on this Hack ~Teh Panda~

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • TB Pro... Accepted, I know your skills and your reliability.
    Disrupter... Accepted, you have been an avid supporter and I see your reliability.

8 spots available on the beta testing list! *Check* the above posts to find the form and such info...

Large Update

COMPLETELY REVAMPED GRAPHICS

New3.png
    New2.png
    New1.png

I am very proud to present the new graphics primarily consisting of Alistair's 'newer' set. Also the new hero.
    Yes this hack is having a complete graphical redux.

Credits:
    • Alistair
    • Esmas
    • Zel!x

I spent up to 5 hours on this so it would be nice to get some feedback.​
    EDIT: @Nasonex is correct, the OW is diff from the intro sprite as I have just changed the OW, I will be changing the intro as well...
    I love the tiles man,they looks wonderful,the choice of palletes were also great,very pleasing to my eyes..and the hero o/w is splendid,looks nice.Good job man on this,i love to see more of new graphics..

anyway here my application.
    Primary Hacking Skills - Mapping,tile making,recently scripting
    Previous Usernames- ageangel and Ace phantom
    Hacks you are working on or apart of - My own hack Dimension legends.
    Reason why you want to test - This hack looks great,it will bad to see it with errors
    Reasons why I think you will be a good choice - No comment,i don't think im good enough neither do i think im bad at it.
    Other Comments - i don't really mind,if you select me,i will try my best to find any errors..if not,i will still continue to support

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well the first time I looked at it, it thought it was meh, just an ordinary hack.
    I don't anymore! It's really starting to look above average!
    new tiles you've put in are really nice, especially the water tiles in the upper right and upper left corner on the 1st and 3rd screen!
    PS: Love the intro screen!
    PPS: this is my 400th post! yay :)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Crimson Stardust... Accepted, thanks for applying and have fun testing as soon as I have the alpha prepared...

Update

New grass Ani's and Bootup screen

grasso.gif
    Bootup1.png

A very big thanks to >Dante< for inserting, it looks even better playing it yourself ^^.

Helio Town Revamp

mystic__helio_town_first_scan_by_hockeypanda32-d2zadgo.png
    House-2.png

Credits to Alucus and Calis Projects spriters for the new tiles here. I think they came out very nicely...

The next update WILL have scripts! So stay tuned and sign up to beta test. Still a lot of open spots...

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
    Years
  • Wow! Very nice tiles! I love the grass and the
    new building tiles.

It fits the awesome graphics of the Hack. I hope that
    the scripts are also great like the graphics and
    mapping....

Anyways, Good luck on your scripting! Be tuning
    in for the next Updates! :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Crimson Stardust... Accepted, thanks for applying and have fun testing as soon as I have the alpha prepared...

Update

New grass Ani's and Bootup screen

grasso.gif
    Bootup1.png

A very big thanks to >Dante< for inserting, it looks even better playing it yourself ^^.

Helio Town Revamp

mystic__helio_town_first_scan_by_hockeypanda32-d2zadgo.png
    House-2.png

Credits to Alucus and Calis Projects spriters for the new tiles here. I think they came out very nicely...

The next update WILL have scripts! So stay tuned and sign up to beta test. Still a lot of open spots...

Nice updates dude,love ur choice of tiles,so you too chose alucus tiles,they are awesome arent they.,and i would like to see more scripts hahax.
    and tanx for accepting me,i will do a good job on it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    The boot screen looks good, Helio Town? I see a poke ball in that building in one of the screenshot, I'll wait for those scripts. ;P

Years
  • Beautiful palettes and tile combinations, along with great scripting make this, and DrFuji's Lilac, the best hacks in Progressing Hacks in my opinion. One tiny error; in the screenshot in your signature, ~Teh Panda~, the policeman's speech contains a grammar mistake. "Wild POKéMON were completely removed from the route not to long" should be "Wild POKéMON were completely removed from the route not too long". That's basically it, though.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Man this hack looks pretty awesome! But what will happen to sea of dreams? I thought that was a pretty good hack as well. Anyways, I would like to sign up for beta testing as I haven't done anything involved with ROM hacking in awhile and I want to start slow.

EDIT: oops, I forgot to fill out the form....
    Primary Hacking Skills - Mapping, Spriting
    Previous Usernames- aljam, Archon
    Hacks you are working on or apart of - Emerald Thunder [on hiatus due to hard drive failure] Mythic Legends [basically quit because of school and other things]
    Reason why you want to test - I want to get back into rom hacking, but I want to ease into it.
    Reasons why I think you will be a good choice - I am honest and hard working, ROMhacks are fun.
    Other Comments - N/A

Last edited:

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I'm loving the hack so far, Panda!

And btw, are you using the transparent water tiles? Because that would make this hack just that much better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back