• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Mystical Version [Beta 2 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    This is an awesome game! its in spanish but I still get it! Is there a helpthread for this game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    WOW, beta 3 of Pokemon Mystical Version?! it is surprising that you are completing this hackrom so fast!
    You are a very good hacker. the beta 3 looks nicer. good luck. ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    This hack is amazing, although i havent gotten very far..where can i find the pichu the girl is looking for?

Edit:nvrmind i found it, hehe well hidden

Last edited:

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow you finish .. hopefully there's a English version also :) so when can understand it also :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Someone should make a help thread or a walkthrough for this game, it is fun but quite a challenge. (where is the pichu the girl is looking for?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    hey

its not in english:'(

can u or someone else translate it? plz

i can translate english to spanish using a online translator:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    Hi
    Can anyone give me the already pathed version

i cant patch none of them, i have tried a lot of times with diferent base roms [Firered of course], but when it starts just freeze
    can anyone help me?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hi
    Can anyone give me the already pathed version

i cant patch none of them, i have tried a lot of times with diferent base roms [Firered of course], but when it starts just freeze
    can anyone help me?
    Well you have to patch it onto Ruby, as it's a hack of AXVE.

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
    Years
  • I can't find the hm climb... :'( Does anyone know here do you find it... And if you know just give me a clue. Thanks...

And this hack amazing :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    okay i just got the first badge, and beat the rockets and now a girl who has a sign of a pichu is blocking my way? how do i pass her, or what do i do next? plz help!?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    okay i just got the first badge, and beat the rockets and now a girl who has a sign of a pichu is blocking my way? how do i pass her, or what do i do next? plz help!?

If behind mr.brineys cottage hidden behind it you just have to press a untill you find it

I can't find the hm climb... :'( Does anyone know here do you find it... And if you know just give me a clue. Thanks...

And this hack amazing :)

I'm not sure where i found but i think at ciudad aluria on route 318, when you 1st get out the cave on the mountain theres a trainer and some trees it should be hidden in front of a treee. i only remember it was on a mountain with a single trainer and trees. just use the itmerfinder.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • its not in english:'(

can u or someone else translate it? plz

i can translate english to spanish using a online translator:D

Yeah, also, the complain "It's not in
    English" is really annoying. I hope u guys won't try to complain about the problem, OK? If u use a Online Transaltor, you'll have to correct some mistakes since Online Transaltors makes a bunch of Grammactical Mistakes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I am stuck in the moon in space, i beat giovanni and then fell into the pit, now what?

soyeahimbored

Originality at its best
    Years
  • This game needs more attention, its great.
    The scripting is very very interesting. I am going to continue playing it now. =]
    *crosses fingers in hopes of an english translation*

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Wow!

Hey ~Gary, thanks for the cool game! I've only gotton up to the cave where you get a Dratini XD. I haven't really been playing it that much but I'll start playing it again tonight XD. And it was finished so quickly? Wow, that was fast! And did you know that it's the first Spanish hack to ever be completed!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back