• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon mystrey dungon red rescue team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm... a lot of people here seem more experienced then myself, but I'll show off my team anyway. I just beat the Latios/Latias side quest, by the way, and I'm working on the Kyogre and the Ho-oh/Legendary Dogs one right now. Anyway, without futher ado...

Marowak (Me! Me!) Level 36
    Bonemerang
    Tail Whip>Headbutt
    Attract (Pwnsome for boss battles. Meh-heh).

Pikachu (Partner, and definitely female) Level 35
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Shock Wave
    Agility

Latias level 28 (Uber-supporter)
    Wish
    Safeguard
    Psywave
    Helping hand

Latios level 30
    Psywave
    Protect
    Memento
    Ice Beam

Well, that's really all. I have quite a few friends, but the only one I like is my level fourteen Bulbasaur and she's gonna be useless for a while, until I evolve her at least. Then I shall conquer the world!

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    My team:

Charmander lvl 15
    Metal Claw -> Scratch
    Growl
    Ember

Chikorita lvl 17
    Tackle -> Poisonpowder
    Razor Leaf
    Light Screen

Magnemite lvl 14
    Metal Sound -> Thundershock
    Tackle
    Supersonic

I'm on the Zapdos mission. How much should I level up for it?

I also have Teddiursa, Zigzagoon, Elekid, and Fartech'd. Is there any that is good?

thats team is okay for zapdos! i beat it at lv.14..

and Merry Christmas Everyone!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    AHA! My Mudkip and Torchic are lvl 21 finally! I also have Absol which is almost lvl 22 and an Elecktrike lvl 17...I finished with that Ninetailes mission...I currently have Bronze Rank with 415 points which sounds a bit 2 much for a lvl 21! I have all the Friends Areas and I only have 4660 poke.

Anyways...What should I do to get to Groudon? I remember on another website it said that I need to complete a mission from Gardevoir or something... Im up to the part where there was an Earthquake while Gardevoir spoke to me (Mudkip) in my dreams. What must I do now? Complete that Wynaut mission?

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    AHA! My Mudkip and Torchic are lvl 21 finally! I also have Absol which is almost lvl 22 and an Elecktrike lvl 17...I finished with that Ninetailes mission...I currently have Bronze Rank with 415 points which sounds a bit 2 much for a lvl 21! I have all the Friends Areas and I only have 4660 poke.

Anyways...What should I do to get to Groudon? I remember on another website it said that I need to complete a mission from Gardevoir or something... Im up to the part where there was an Earthquake while Gardevoir spoke to me (Mudkip) in my dreams. What must I do now? Complete that Wynaut mission?

Merry Christmas!

yes you gotta need to complete the wynaut mission!

Years
    Me
    Cubone Lvl. 22

Partner
    Squirtle Lvl. 21

Recruits (In order of how often they're used)
    Houndour
    Teddiursa
    Poochyena
    Zigzagoon
    Rattata
    Magnemite
    Weedle

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Marowak (Me! Me!) Level 36
    Bonemerang
    Tail Whip>Headbutt
    Attract (Pwnsome for boss battles. Meh-heh).

Pikachu (Partner, and definitely female) Level 35
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Shock Wave
    Agility

That your starting duo? Because I had exactly the same lol.
    Advice on Solar Cave? What sorta levels do I need to be because my main duo are at 34 atm, taking any Poke suggestions that might help aswell.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back