• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Name Game

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • slaking is still great with that crappy ability. you can do a lot of interesting thing with it too in 2vs2

Ninjask the ultimate baton passer with only one moveset

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Fire Master said:
    Krabby - i don't think anyone used that pokemon if that is what i got a warning for.
    You got a warning for not following the rules...you said Horsea after someone said Scizor...

Next time pay attention
    Now...back to the game...
    N...N...what begins with N?
    No...I got it!
    Nincada!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Starmie the gem pokemon! XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • exeggutor has 2 "g"s... i believe this is the right spelling.

Unown?

let's see how the next person will reply... remember part of the ? is the name too in order to seperate one unown from another.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I personally think Absol is a pretty righteous Pokemon... better than Ninetales let's say (Dizzy will be outrated if he heard this, but he never checks the trivia part anyway ^_^;; )

Lanturn, the great parafusionist and rain dancer. Turn on the charm for Lanturn and you'll see your opponent's face growing dark red in anger with steams coming out of his/her head.

Timbjerr

Years
  • Actually, I think Dizzy does come here a bit...

Noctowl, one of my fave pokemon from GSC, It has the potential to become a good Annoyer...

Timbjerr

Years
  • uhh...fire master, it was an L for you...I should know because I was the one who posted before you...

Back