• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon name project - need help

Years
    I am putting together a huge chart of all the names of locations, human names, and pokemon names. It will have six columns: English name, English name meaning, Japanese name, Japanese name meaning, based on (as in, a real town, person, etc), and other notes. As soon as I finish it, I will publish it here and make it available to any interested webmaster as long as they give me credit as well as credit to other people who helped me. I don't want to be bombarded with lots of things that will fit in all of these categories; I just want to work on one thing at a time. Right now, I'm doing all the English names of Kanto locations. I still need the following English location names (if they have a name):
    • The setting of the episode when Ash challenged that guy who had one 100 times in a row with his sandshrew.
    • That elite school where AshCo met Gizelle, Joey, etc.
    • The spring that Ash's bulbasaur was protecting before he caught it.
    • The town where Ash caught Squirtle.
    • That theme park where there were a whole bunch of giant mechanical pokemon.
    • The location of the P-1 Grand Prix.
    • The place where that magnemite fell in love with Pikachu.
    • The correct spelling of Gaiva Dam.
    • The other town besides Sunny town wher AshCo met the bike gang.
    • The town where the infamous Porygon Episode took place.
    • The episode that was suffering from a drought because a Snorlax was blocking the river.
    • The town that was about to be run over by a gang of Exeggutor becuase of Melvin's Eggsecute's hypnosis.
    • The town where AshCo met that incompetant doctor (Dr. Proctor).
    • The town where Togepi hatched.
    • The town where the Princess Festival took place.
    • The place where Ash ran that police dog obstacle course.
    • The place where Ash took those impossible exams to enter the pokemon league.
    • The episode where that wierd guy thought that Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Misty were all aliens.
    • Any English names of locations that are exclusive to a Pokemon manga (please note which manga it is in, though).

Last edited:
    Back