• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
  • Hi there, I defeated Miscanthus Gym right now. But I can't able to find the 8th Gym, please tell me where is it. So that, I can go to Prophet Palace. Please help me, thank you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I might have to report some errors on some of the Pokemon and Megas.

Araquanid's pure Water. Mega Pidgeot's stats are the same as regular Pidgeot. Mega Ampharos is Pure Electric. Incineroar's name is misspelled. Also judge from what I looked at Mega Salamence's stats. It's possible Salamence will stay mega-evolved after the battle ends.

Also the Guardian of Mega Medicham has a Mega Aggron. And the girl at Skylight Village that's supposed to give you a Bagon gives a second Zorua instead

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Well. I just finished this game.
    Some errors in game that is
    1. Mega Mewtwo Y stone doesnt'work. I mean I can't give it to mewtwo. (glitch)
    2. In Two Islands, When u beat Bruno and fly his secret place after you follow the road there is someting error place(restart game). I guess Zacian in secret place?
    3. In the Battle Department, IRON cannot battle when I beat 10 players. (I beat everyone in Battle Department)

PS : I am not really good with English sorry.
    I will add it more later
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020
    hello, I'm new to this game. I just reach Shedir Town and my pokemon seem to disobey alot at 28 after my first defend at the town. Is it supposed to happen? If so, how can I make them obey again?
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    This is so great Rom hack. I really enjoy your series(Mega Power, Resolute etc.. beat everything). Now I understand Mega Power's storyline!
    Can you tell me where is move tutor who teach Rock slide? I forgot the place damn. I beat once before but I'm playing new one. It's awesome hack.
    I have no idea which TM learn to Lopunny.. too narrow
    Thank you for your support, and Rock Slide can be learned from someone on Phad Path.

I can't buy any pokemon at the game corner.
    How do i fix this?
    I think you still haven't learn a skill called Gambler, in the previous patch, you would never be able to learn that after you finished the storyline in Enif City, now that should be fixed, you can learn this skill on Kurhah Island.

How can I evolve Sinistea?? And I think there's something wrong with the move Dark Pulse cause is doing less damage than Giga Drain even in the same effectiveness class.

Sinistea evolves when you use a Moon Stone.

Hi there, I defeated Miscanthus Gym right now. But I can't able to find the 8th Gym, please tell me where is it. So that, I can go to Prophet Palace. Please help me, thank you.
    Where is the 8th gym badge of lande region i don't know where to find it
    I can only tell you the locations of the eight gym. Gyms can be found in Asparagus City, Lycoris Town(You need to explore a place on Eucheuma Path to unlock this one), Chestnut Town, Baobab City, Ceratoides Town, Mangrove Town, Gracilipes Town and Miscanthus Town, you should be able to find out which one was missed soon enough.

I might have to report some errors on some of the Pokemon and Megas.

Araquanid's pure Water. Mega Pidgeot's stats are the same as regular Pidgeot. Mega Ampharos is Pure Electric. Incineroar's name is mispelled. Also judge from what I looked at Mega Salamence's stats. It's possible Salamence will stay mega-evolved after the battle ends.

Also the Guardian of Mega Medicham has a Mega Aggron
    Thanks for reporting, these should be fixed now.

Well. I just finished this game.
    Some errors in game that is
    1. Mega Mewtwo Y stone doesnt'work. I mean I can't give it to mewtwo. (glitch)
    2. In Two Islands, When u beat Bruno and fly his secret place after you follow the road there is someting error place(restart game). I guess Zacian in secret place?
    3. In the Battle Department, IRON cannot battle when I beat 10 players. (I beat everyone in Battle Department)

PS : I am not really good with English sorry.
    I will add it more later
    Thank you
    Thanks a lot, all these are fixed now.

hello, I'm new to this game. I just reach Shedir Town and my pokemon seem to disobey alot at 28 after my first defend at the town. Is it supposed to happen? If so, how can I make them obey again?
    Thank you

I don't know how it happened, I think challenging the defenders is the way to solve that.

Aye, noticed another trainer oddity. Bird keeper Ramiro on Talitha path has a Caracostta.
    That was fixed, thanks.

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
    The hoster of the Battle Department only battles you when you have beaten exactly ten trainers.
    Some mega stones are broken.
    Some secret areas of the Sevii Islands are messed up.
    Fixed the stats and evolution method of some Pokemon.
    Gambler cannot be learned after Enif City event.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/ahngmdyjngemc91/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.24_Fixed.ips/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    The Mega Salamence Gaurdian is actually Bug Catcher James LOL.

MtAntereas.PNG
    PhadEnd.PNG
    Nameless_01.png
    Also is it me or I cannot enter Mt. Hamal at all or climb to the top of Mt. Antreas? I should also mention there's no way to reach the Steelix Mega Guardian because the maze wound up in dead ends

Also are there really two Mega Sableye Guardian on Purpose?

And... I think Flash Cannon isn't consider Special. Because I tested the move with my Duraludon against a Golem and... it did only half. Same with Power Gem.

Honestly How many errors are there. I just found a Camouflager who is actually a Hiker with a LVL 15 Machop and Geodude Blabbing about Mt. Moon at Skylight Tunnel.

Broken House.png
    And yet another broken warp on a house on Coral Path

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The Mega Salamence Gaurdian is actually Bug Catcher James LOL.

View attachment 90278
    View attachment 90279
    View attachment 90275
    Also is it me or I cannot enter Mt. Hamal at all or climb to the top of Mt. Antreas? I should also mention there's no way to reach the Steelix Mega Guardian because the maze wound up in dead ends

Also are there really two Mega Sableye Guardian on Purpose?

And... I think Flash Cannon isn't consider Special. Because I tested the move with my Duraludon against a Golem and... it did only half. Same with Power Gem.

Honestly How many errors are there. I just found a Camouflager who is actually a Hiker with a LVL 15 Machop and Geodude Blabbing about Mt. Moon at Skylight Tunnel.

View attachment 90282
    And yet another broken warp on a house on Coral Path
    Thanks for telling me about these, now all these glitches should be fixed. And I replaced the Sableye mega guardian on Granite Path with a Trainer who gives you Meloetta.

Is there a list for tge Location of all the pokemons?
    Are you talking about the location list of all Pokemon? I still haven't made one yet, but I think it shouldn't be too hard to find the Pokemon you want if you checkout all the signposts of each area.

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
    The glitched warp events of some areas.
    The wrong movement permissions which may block the path of some areas.
    The wrong category of Flash Cannon and Power Gem.
    Some glitched Trainers were fixed.
    The second mega guardian of Sableye on Granite Path was replaced with a trainer who gives you Meloetta.
    Here's the download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/3d9zzvkft3bf4mc/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.25_Fixed.ips/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Uhhh... I guess this is what happens if the location's incomplete? Took the ladder in Mt. Hamal BTW. Edit checked other ladder and both of them were bugged. Make that also the ladder in the Entei room too. Not to mention tons of ladders in the Canopus rooms lead to the Wifi Room.
    Stuck.png

Also forgot there's a broken Pokeball (Camouflager?) near that location too.

Nameless_02.png

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Uhhh... I guess this is what happens if the location's incomplete? Took the ladder in Mt. Hamal BTW. Edit checked other ladder and both of them were bugged. Make that also the ladder in the Entei room too.
    View attachment 90283

Also forgot there's a broken Pokeball (Camouflager?) near that location too.

View attachment 90284

Thanks for reporting the bug, I have fixed those just now.

Beta3.26 fixes the glitched ladders in Mt. Hamal and added the script for an item in Mt. Hamal.
    Here's the link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/15uzipeet1wiofj/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.26_Fixed.ips/file

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Not sure if this is a bug, glitch or oddity, but I was battling an incineroar and when I used Karate chop, it didn't take super effective damage. The same thing happened when I used Rock Slide on an araquanid which is partly a bug type.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Not sure if this is a bug, glitch or oddity, but I was battling an incineroar and when I used Karate chop, it didn't take super effective damage. The same thing happened when I used Rock Slide on an araquanid which is partly a bug type.

Araquanid's type was already fixed in the previous patch, but I forgot about Incineroar. I have fixed its type just now, you can download the patch again to have these fixed.

Hotfix: Incineroar is Fire/Dark types now.
    Download link is still the old one:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/15uzipeet1wiofj/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.26_Fixed.ips/file

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    How do i get to the to the secret Town in that forest in the lande region cause ive been there for 30 mins trying to find it help

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    Cyenn Region, Western Tyron Region, Sevii Island and Lande Region all these regions are complete or just the cyenn?

Back