• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Years
  • i too have this game corner problem.just tried 3.29 on two different android emulators.i can get the tyron passport but no pokemon.coin case still says its full.very strange...

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    I already try Beta 3.29 still not working. Can't buy any pokemon in Game Corner. Can you make Eevee-S able to be catch on the first region in this hack? Thank you bro.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    i too have this game corner problem.just tried 3.29 on two different android emulators.i can get the tyron passport but no pokemon.coin case still says its full.very strange...
    I already try Beta 3.29 still not working. Can't buy any pokemon in Game Corner. Can you make Eevee-S able to be catch on the first region in this hack? Thank you bro.

Edit: I completely changed the script of the Pokemon exchanging thing, hopefully this glitch is fixed now.
    Download link for fixed Beta 3.31(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5hj61g58mxel48r/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.31_Fixed.rar/file

Beta 3.31 still tries to fix the Game Corner thing, there's nothing new.

Last edited:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Damn bro, every time you produce a ROM hack, it ends to be more sophisticated than the preceded.
    Well done hommie

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • The Walkthrough says I can find Lapras in Matar Island but where in the Island Exactly? I've searched everywhere or am I Missing something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Ghostmntn, you can use a save editor in order to generate deino. Just know what pokedex number it is and act acoordingly. Ex: if deino is number 1 on the pokedex, generate a Bulbasaur.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    How do I evolve Alolan Vulpix? I tried Alolan ore, but it didn't work. Is there an ice stone anywhere?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    How do I evolve Alolan Vulpix? I tried Alolan ore, but it didn't work. Is there an ice stone anywhere?

That seems to be a glitch from Beta 2. You need to update your game to the newest version to fix that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Ah, yes, I was playing the demo version still lol now I'm playing the updated beta. But there are still a few more problems. One solved itself: Berries disappeared from bag, then came back later. 2. My pokemon suddenly stopped obeying me, and they're also gaining boosted points now as if they're traded ones, and they aren't traded. 3. It seems that no matter what I do, my golbat won't evolve into crobat. I gave her a soothe bell early on leveled her up a lot, still nothing, and now she's disobeying like all the rest :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hello, I'd like to report a couple of bugs. 1) You can walk through the very first ledge you see in the game, when you're still a kid. 2)I'm playing the 3.34 version, and I headed to the canopus ruins as early as the game allows me. Once I get there, however, the left stairs of the first room brings me to the wifi room.
    Out of curiosity, is it possible to get a Lucky Egg in the game? If so, where?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Ah, yes, I was playing the demo version still lol now I'm playing the updated beta. But there are still a few more problems. One solved itself: Berries disappeared from bag, then came back later. 2. My pokemon suddenly stopped obeying me, and they're also gaining boosted points now as if they're traded ones, and they aren't traded. 3. It seems that no matter what I do, my golbat won't evolve into crobat. I gave her a soothe bell early on leveled her up a lot, still nothing, and now she's disobeying like all the rest :/

These are the glitches I can't fix at present. Of course there's a way to fix the Pokemon disobedience thing on you own. You need to level up your Trainer Rank to make your Pokemon obey you, for example, you can make Lv50 Pokemon obey you when you are a Lv5 Challenger, all Lv 70 will obey you after you win in the Cyenn Tournament, and you'll be able to make all Pokemon obey you after you beat the Western Tyron League. I know this is a bit annoying, but for now, I still can't fix this for real, I'm so sorry about that.

Hello, I'd like to report a couple of bugs. 1) You can walk through the very first ledge you see in the game, when you're still a kid. 2)I'm playing the 3.34 version, and I headed to the canopus ruins as early as the game allows me. Once I get there, however, the left stairs of the first room brings me to the wifi room.
    Out of curiosity, is it possible to get a Lucky Egg in the game? If so, where?

Thank you for reporting the glitches, I have fixed this along with some other minor glitches just now. As for Lucky Eggs, you can buy some in Etamin City, I recommend you to not to continue the storyline in the city and buy the useful items first to get prepared for the main storyline.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 3.35(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yyylokql6nq9hms/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.35_Fixed.rar/file

Beta 3.35 fixes the wrong warp script in the Canopus Ruins and some movement glitches.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Okay, thank you :> I'm sure this stuff isn't easy. I'm really impressed that you were able to do so much in such a short amount of time! A lot of people take at least a year to make a hack, and you did it in less than a quarter of that time. And all your games are awesome :) Thanks for your skill and hard work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2020
    I'd like to know why did Type:Null have pretty much no impact on the whole main story of this game, it felt like just a gift to ease the playthrough

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I can't even find swimmer level 2 lol and I'm in Lande and already got most of the badges. How do I get levels 2 and 3?

Back