• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nameness :3

Ayselipera

I don't name any of pokemon just because I don't like it.
    I only do it when I'm extremely bored.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I used to be one of the people who didn't name any of their team members, but around the time I got Emerald I started nicknaming, and now I've gone back to some of my past games and starting nicknaming there as well.

One of my favorites is from my original Emerald file, it was a used game and the player started with Torchic, it was named "Firfbreath" (Firebreath spelled wrong?) and I renamed it Colonel. It sounds cool and it's a KFC reference. Colonel now resides in my Diamond file along with the rest of the team from that run.

シルバー

Γ Чεr ςcreαm is βut a drəαм х
    Years
    Nickname the ones I like and do not nickname the ones I don't use much/like.

I had an Infernape named NiNi-San for the longest time. I named it that because I had nothing else to think of, then I changed it to Alu because it sounded better.
    A Blaziken named Baby and that was really just a random thing. He was my Babykinz.

Now my Gale Of Darkness Espeon and Umbreon had the stupidest names just because I was lazy. Goodfriend and BraveOne xD
    I hated my Kyogre so much that I name it CoolDude for the lolz of it.

Yeah xD;

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
    i've been starting new games on my pearl version over and over for quite some time. using my action replay ds to cheat all sorts of legendaries which are usually named something ridiculous.
    some of the names include:

an Arceus named-Bazooka
    a Cresselia named-Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy ;) )
    an Uxie named-IGOTIT
    a Jirachi named-zazaza
    and a Groudon named-Yoshi

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    My Empoleon I'm going to name March of, as in March of the Penguins. My Vespiquen is named Queen Bee, my Sableye is going to be named Peeper Tom, and I might name my soon-to-be Dragonite Ord because I used to watch Dragon Tales when I was younger.

Years
    I didn't use to name my pokes, but I kinda do now. I usually do shortened versions. Ex: Aerodactyl -> Aero. It may seem boring to some, but I like it.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    My most favorite is McMuffin the Snorlax.

XD I love that!

I always name my Pokemon, makes them unique. :3 They always make some form of sense though... like Daisy for my Psyduck, as in Daisy Duck. Because Psyduck is a duck. See? :3

I don't name the ones I don't use in my team though. :/

Back