• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Narudia ~ Version Blue Azure & The Yellow Lightning

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl+Faks Can be a spuper game. Simply I wish success

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Since I'm from Belgium French is my second language( well my third actually because I learned myself English before I learned French) so I can understand the text on the screen shots.
    Good luck! ( with Muk and it poison gas but make one wrong move and it will kick your ass)I listen a bit to much to a Pokémon radio :p.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Don't understand a word so I'm not sure whats going on. Did you switch to 3D graphics?
    So what are you making this with?
    Again, I cant understand what you said, but it comes across that this should go in plot idea's since it seems more idea's for a game with art, rather then actual game development...
    Sorry if im wrong.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    A piece of news generation about poker am born with a piece of news adventure full about mystery! Region about Mondomiel am greatly large , a alone school am capable of conquer all the challenge , but also all the danger! Catch and elevez your Poker. Any foes will do their apparitions tels as her Team Azerty or again him mysterious Poker legendary Narudia. Will be you capable of become him fresh Master Pokémon? ¤ Ago + about 100 new Poker at bare! Put thorough - you with your amigos in order to do any barters for may like this all the catch. ¤ vs 2 : Her chance about may expend a couple of about your Poker about your football team at meme temple in a battle! ¤ Confrontation all the Champion any league Mondomiel and collectez all the badges for become Master Poker. ¤ Height any barters , aggressor tchatez and design with the rest of them school about Poker Narudia ~ Version Blue Azure & Yellow Lightning!

Here are as Pokémon revient in force about Nintendo DS with Pokémon Diamond and Bead. Meantime , our Team Narudia Games any bunching Poker Power Compact préparions a plan pokémon concentré about all the version about him motive about games video greatly acquainted : RPG Maker XP Poker Narudia is a sequence specification Pokémon! A universe duteous at the Poker formal any large and deferential Mr Satoshi Tajiri Ken Sugimori. Desormais him gambling foreign exchange complétement of initiative , we are bygone at the 3D. But all as at the version Diamond & Bead , all right qu'elles soivent at 2D, ago will have a concentré about whatever thanksggiving has been saw in the others version ( day / Night ; Shower , Snow etc.…) The Bouts will be greatly dynamic!! And him + at all thanksggiving is surement him dual screen! Any ancients Poker formal will do their apparitions locally Mondomiel. Poker Narudia am looking for at innover , any news evolution , new collection , new object , new system egalement and full else astonishments. Poker Narudia am her amalgamation d'un concept Poker 2D and d'une accomplishment 3D. Him gambling will have a exploration at elevation a little + low as the games Poker about GBA or again NDS and all thanksggiving at 3D. The bouts against the school or Poker savage herself will do in a transition 3D different. ( bouts chorégraphiés ) GamePlay Contrôle frugal and intuitive , with any tutoriaux greatly detailed. Graphismes These opus about Poker are a melange about Which Shading and about Low Poly , what am the originality of this plan. Her A band - her imminent any version individual tels as her version Flushed , Blue , Yellow , Gold , Silver , Crystal completely remasterisés for the occasion and new music unheard-of! Duration about Life Him gambling will be fairly long with new collection if you vouliez catch all the Poker annexes any area Mondomiel after entertain beaten her league Mondomiel. Originality Doubtless the battle Poker with the appearance d'une bar " poker Power " ( borderline or again Overdrive ) about your Poker. Him system of affinity and d'humeur about your Poker thanksggiving tin interargir about her evolution , but also at bouts! A lot else newness secret and coming.

Region Mondomiel , actual initialed forester at the sandy sheer and bland am about him point about dwell the period her darker about her fuss. Effectively , the ghost any temple ancients s'apprêtent at do again surface , diving afresh him earth at the anymore broad dark , her cause at a pokémon again strange of this earth , him Pokémon Narudia. Thanksggiving is it? As quest t'il? Hopeless ne him knows , but a thing am sure , him earth am on a large scale danger … But a hope residence double twins orphan , a couple of âmes merely d'on her destiny am already all nerves , a couple of hero thanksggiving herself school ahead him badly and reinstate her light at the cœur any dark. A piece of news page about l'histoire and about him point d'être writes , a piece of news collection am about him point about open As at all Poker we have dues at the choke at any version relative. We have as him choice amid three chap : Sole or Fire or Aqua At Poker Narudia is always likewise , I tin dejà you communicate if you are eager as of these three poker choke l'un possède or possèdera at latter chap : Psy , Dark , Flight spoiler

I just very roughly translated what he said up there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Ah well done. I understand French! (I am French...) Well the game seems OKAY... However, you should update more this thread.

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • This looks very good but I dont know much French...XC

And the bits I do understand dont make sense to me...

Keep up the good work, Ill look it all up in a translator so dont get pushy and tell me what i already know

Back