• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: PokEmon Natural Land: Surzen

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Pokémon Natural Land: Surzen
    Welcome to the Pokémon Natural Land: Surzen, a hack of Pokémon FireRed. Filled with perfect features to try, the ultimate experience is waiting for you right here!

Creator

~Shirin

Credits
    FangKing Omega

Story
    This is your first day in a beautiful region called Surzen. Surzen is a region with many islands and with climbing mountains on them. Proffesor Oak comes here to research the mystery of this region. Your first Pokémon is Pikachu. Team Rocket is back and its better than ever. Ther's a new team called Team Shiny Espeon and their mambers are wearing espeon Dresses and hats. You will have to defeat 8 totally new gym leaders. Okay, the story should begin now.

One day Proffesor Oak calls you to give you a pokemon. You're very happy when you get a Pikachu because your Pikachu is something special. Oak wants to send you to an Island. But you haven't got enough skills yet. So he sends you to the next town where student of proffesor Oak tells you how to catch a pokemon and gives you a pair of Pokéballs. Then Proffesor Oak comes and gives you a ship pass to Surzen Islands. In the ship you meet your new friend and battle with him. When you arive to Surzen Islands you see mystery pokemon near the ship S.S Colt. Then Jenny from Pokémon center comes to you and asks you if you saw that mystery pokemon. She tells you more about it. Now it's time to explore those islands and find the mysterious pokemon.

Features
    • New Region - Surzen - Surzen, a region of many islands, is awaiting you! Chek them out!
    • New Maps - It's a must when you are making a new region!
    • New Graphics - Porting D/P graphics to FireRed, including the font and the textboxes. Also the heroes have changed and many other things too!
    • Mixed D/P and FR music - You will love this combination of remixed nostalgy and fresh tunes right from D/P!
    • New Scripts - Adding a bit of fun? Hehe, not really. It's a base of new region, along with maps...
    • And so on..
    Screenshots
    PokEmon Natural Land: Surzen

Your starting town.

Never mind the text on the screenshot, watch the textbox and the font. A route is pretty interesting, too.

Wandering in the tall grass...

Those images are from old version(ruby) this post will be updated with new screens soon

Banners
    Spoiler:

Hack ©2007 ~Shirin. Thread Layout ©2007 Martin Yiu.

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Woot 1st one to post here, your hack is looking and sounds great i hope you wouldn't stop and goodluck "Shirin" :)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    cool hack!

I like the tiles, the story!

Hey, keep it up!

I love this hack already! ;)

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    mapping is alright i kinnda like it. But good luck and have fun!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    WOO! 15th post(lol). I like your hack it's very original. It looks like you worked hard on this one.

*Gives award for most original*

EvilWii

Hacker and mike myers
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    ill give a 9/10 awosome good review i cant wait for beta

Back