• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Nature Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
Years
  • While playing my Soul Silver, i noticed that, depending on the Pokemon's nature, the name of it's stats are outlined in different colors. The stat being boosted is outlined in a reddish brown and the stat being lowered is outlined in dark blue, while all of the others are gray. For example, my adamant Heracross' attack stat is outlined in the brown color and its attack is outlined in dark blue. I wasn't sure if someone had already found this or not, so i thought i would post it. If it has already been found, I apologize in advance for wasting space and time.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • It's been found before. (Actually before the game, even, thanks to some overly-observent people and screenshots of Pokeon stat screens).

It's a neat feature especially for those who don't remember what every nature does, but probably could be discussed in the Game Release info thread if it ever comes up again. Closing the thread then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back