• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Nautical Requiem

What should the starter be?

• Hosea Line ( Edited for Seadra to evolve into Kingdra)

Votes: 111 69.8%
  • Poliwag

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Other? Please Post

Votes: 22 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Its the half D/P rombase from Forgotten Memory.

Bad News:
    I had a thunderbolt hit the powerlines outside of my house, and it completely erased my hard drive.

I just finished installing Windows XP back on to my computer, so for now this hack is on Hiatus D:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I think the starter should be Horsea, but maybe you could change the evolution method. Good luck.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • Its the half D/P rombase from Forgotten Memory.

Bad News:
    I had a thunderbolt hit the powerlines outside of my house, and it completely erased my hard drive.

I just finished installing Windows XP back on to my computer, so for now this hack is on Hiatus D:

Alas poor NR, I knew thee well....in America

Ah well, I hope you'll be able to redo this later, I it's quite a shame that happened (odd, there's a 1/9000 chance of being hit by lightning, but apparently a higher chance of it happening to your powerlines). Besides, since you've already uploaded the maps from here, you won't need to completely redraw them from memory. And I can wait too, so it's no biggie.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Well why would you start out with an evo of a pokemon? If it would be anything it would be a magicarp.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I say that a Level 5 Shiny Gyarados should be starter. Because Magikarp sucks

Yeah but the game will be too easy.
    and besides its IS horsea isn't it heatran?
    bad news though and it sucks.
    some people here are just worried about the game which is really idiotic because you are making the game in the first place.
    Anyways good luck and hope your hard drive gets fixed.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Its the half D/P rombase from Forgotten Memory.

Bad News:

Heatran, I really hoped you backed upped your work. If not you really need to look at the second line in my sig and follow the three golden B's of computing...

But nevertheless thats a shame if you did lose all your work.

Also why postpone obtaining the Johto starters till after you beat the crummy E4? Well its your hack so I really can't complain...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well, I've decided to continue on with this hack.

I'm going to redraw all the maps, and all the scripters need to resend me the stuff.

I will not let this damn beast die! :<

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    By scripters, I meant you :P

I've just figured all of the work I would have to redo, and I'm not up to that task :<

I'm going to ask a Mod to close this ;(

Don't worry guys, I've already started up on another hack, and this time, I will keep Zip drive backups.

4fetter0_0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Uhhhhhhhh.........................
    Doesn't this need to be closed AGAIN
    As the leader quited a hack to early
    #reports#

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    The creator hack is working on this again, and has requested this to be opened.

*Unlocks*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Thank you Blazichu x3

So everyone, I've decided to reopen my hack, because it was popular as it was, and I'm still seeing people supporting it.

This renewal with still have the same storyline, I'm just restarting everything.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • Great, this hack has returned. I'm glad you're able to start working on this again, and am looking forward to to seeing it develop even better than before. Let's just hope you can back up your stuff virtually next time, just in case.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I quite like this hack, but seeing from the screenies in the first post, the maps need drastical improvement. There are many map errors that need your attention. THe idea overall is good so I hope you keep it up.

Cheers! :)

shadowking93

UnStupid
    Years
  • wow, a pokemon game with a dark storyline...I love it! The world needs a pokemon game that fits with the real world. anyway sorry 'bout the comp thing. i never have to worry cause i got like 5 comp(including laptops) anyway, you should keep some stuff with someone else or on a disc or something. well, at least you don't have to worry about it again. after all, lightning never strikes in the same place twice. keep up the good work. you got a good hack going right here!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Great, this hack has returned. I'm glad you're able to start working on this again, and am looking forward to to seeing it develop even better than before. Let's just hope you can back up your stuff virtually next time, just in case.

I'm hosting everything on a private server, and I'll update it every week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back