• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Can I sprite, i'm only good at splicing and recolouring but if you do enough of both you cant really tell, can someone tell me how to insert an image that in on your computer not on a website like deviant art. P.S I spliced my avatar myself. And i recoloured the pokemon in my tag too. I'll just change my avatar to Darquen.

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
@jdbean5: The vortex one is for a gym-battle, in space I think, so that's why it is as it is. I don't think it will be seen in regular battles though.
The vulcanic will probably be in a vulcan, so it would be weird to have a normal ground background or something.
And so on, and so on...

Also, they are really beatiful aren't they? :3

Last edited:

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
I know this is nothing to do with nebula but you are over your private message limit darthvagabond! You'l need to delete some!

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
@jdbean5: The vortex one is for a gym-battle, in space I think, so that's why it is as it is. I don't think it will be seen in regular battles though.
The vulcanic will probably be in a vulcan, so it would be weird to have a normal ground background or something.
And so on, and so on...

Also, they are really beatiful aren't they? :3

Actually its a team nebula battle

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
This is a cool project :] I like the whole PokeHunt ideas and etc. I wish you luck on remaking the game. Sorry about the crash D: I'll be supporting you!

Takashiiz

Phantom Champion Z: 13th Movie
Years
I'm loving the idea of the game.
Especially the sprites of the fakemon that were designed and the imagination of the story line!
I'm sorry for you about your crash hope you can get back on your feet and continue building this wonderful game.
:D

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@JV: Thx man Im starting to back up every week now lol, also I have a request from you..

@Blubber: A tropius evo would be awsome

@Zane:Yeah your right, Thx for the luck man

@JdBean: Thx man and yea the vortex is like for space, its like collapsing stars and stuff, youl only see the bg once because its for a special battle. Just my touch to the game lol

@Xeyj: of course you can sprite man but only on one condition...You need to scratch sprite, I dont want your to splice ok:) I dnt know how to splice but I want to get u out of the habbit of doing so.

@empoleon: its for a very important battle with the enemy team:) and the volcano is for while in a volcano

@Cynic: lol your right thx

@Aelous: Dude that sounds soo much cooler

@Death 5 Shadow: I cant decide whether I want the team name to be nebula of infinity? HElP ME OUT GUYS??? any new suggestions?

@ Papa LuLu: thx for the support:)

@Takashizz: Cool name lol, and thx:)

Heres a new bug pokemon guys...HE has a evo that is bug/dragon so look out for that:)

bugpa.png
Bug Type

Last edited:

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
WOW!. How do you manage to sprite like that! You bug fakemon looks really realistic :D
I love ALL your sprites. I think this will probably well worth my time playing once it is complete!

PS. you gotta teach me how to do that...no i mean it :P

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
WOW!. How do you manage to sprite like that! You bug fakemon looks really realistic :D
I love ALL your sprites. I think this will probably well worth my time playing once it is complete!

PS. you gotta teach me how to do that...no i mean it :P
LOL Thx man:) I will make a thread soon to help people with sprites:) But yea i started spriting seriously in september, but my first sprites were in april they were horrid O_o(but one thing I noticed is that the color and shade of the sprite is very important!!)

I remade rapidshore how is it?

rapidshore.png

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
The Map looks good so far, a little tipp : The Stones in the water, use more space for them , not one stone on another stone and so on, you know ;)
Anyway, that doesn't really matter. Good Luck with this!

Gigatom~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I cant believe I havent seen these before , the new versions of the pokemon (virus ditto for example) are amazing looking imo good luck !

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
You certainly have excelled yourself with the bug fakemon. I don't know how you get it so realistic, its amazing! As for the map, while it is nonetheless very good, I prefer the original map in the first post of rapidshore. It has a more natural hue and the river (think its a river) segued into the sea much easier. Everything looks more realistic in the original map and (I believe it is the protagonist's home town) has a more natural,homely feel as opposed to the new one which has slightly more alien, synthetic feel. Whether or not your deliberately making it alien or not I'm not sure of. Keep up the great work and PM me if you need any help!

~The Cynic~

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@gigatom: Thx man, i might change the rocks I just wanted to see how they looked right there.

@The ominous plains: Lol nah but it will look more like a cool roach/beetle dragon lol

@black mage: Thx I like virus ditto:)

@the cynic: yeah! exactly, the waters a bit dull, kind of like a rainy day lol. I will change the color:)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Long time no post, eh Darth? Just popping in to say the bug is cool, and to give my opinion of the map. *NOOB CRITIC entering* I like the design, but I'm not a fan of the trees. They look too rich compared to the rest of the tiles.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@vanitas: thx bro long time no see and i get you about the trees, i wanna make the whole map rich in color. but not overdone.

@vannah: Thx and cool micheal jackson sprite lol

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Well, here is a bit of critic on the map. Umm, the trees look square :/ they way they are placed are in big chunks of squares and straight lines, but the rest look good, enough (and the rocks are too close as mentioned). Just giving my crit.

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Darth, I changed my avatar to Spook, which is ghost type, i just made it from scratch, it evolves into Knightmare (ghost+fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back