• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Jello time:
For the most part you can tell which type is which on the badges except for a couple...any background suggestions?? I will take care of the maps...if not im just gonna stick to the recent background i made

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I know that it is a lot of work, but I always thought the full, detailed battle backgrounds from malachite looked best.
They would look even better if they were animated.

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Thinking of hunts out of boredom xD

Hare Buneary
Physical description: Thinner version of buneary with longer, pointier ears and small claws
Hunt Name: Digging It Deep
Reward: $4000, Quick Claw
Well I was doin' the mornin' raid for buneary on my crops, when the fastest critter I ever dun seen ran straight through ma legs an' into the barn. Poor thing won't come out, I need a good trainer to get 'er.
Posted by: Farmer Sandy

E3DaMeX

This game look orgasmic brah. Those Fakemon are hands down the best I've ever seen. Keep up teh beast wok. ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Nice buneary. Any color differences, though? Because I imagine it would be a bit difficult to see the difference between a normal buneary sprite and the mutated one.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Ima start working on you guys hunt ideas tomorrow:) right now im focusing on adding a few alien,cosmic, and wind moves such as laserbeam, halt, and airblade

Nice buneary. Any color differences, though? Because I imagine it would be a bit difficult to see the difference between a normal buneary sprite and the mutated one.
dont worry I will make it different lol it will look kind of rabid

This game look orgasmic brah. Those Fakemon are hands down the best I've ever seen. Keep up teh beast wok. ;)
thx man i appreciate the compliment:)

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
I'd say a lighter brown than buneary's, and like Darth said, make it look rabid, people should realize that it is not a standard buneary.
The new moves sound brilliant, especially Airblade :D
EDIT:
Just a concept for Black Widow Spinarak
jagqs7.png

What do you guys prefer? White or Red eyes?

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I could sprite the Buneary! Could I be a spriter for this game. I would really like to help you!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Well, here is what I have of the Rabid Buneary so far. I can improve of it this was just whipped up in around 10 min. :

RabidBuneary.PNG

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I came up with a new hunt!

Physical description: Thinner version of buneary with longer, pointier ears and small claws

Metalic Rattata
Hunt Name: Valuable but worthless.
Reward: $5000, Metal Coat, Amulet Coin
I was locking the bank's vault and saw something scurrying around inside of it. I went to check it out and saw a Rattata made of Gold and Silver! It was eating the money, so I tried to get it out of the vault, but it was just too quick. Do you think you can help me?
Posted by: Security Guard #3 (A.K.A. Bill)

And I also made a pic of it!
Metalrattatagoldandsilver.png

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow looks great love the rattata except looks very similer too the other one maybe make it look shiny :?

~kian

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
But is a Metallic Rattata original? Seems like a random Pokemon got picked. In this case, if a Rattata can be metallic, any Pokemon can be metallic. Things like Core and Autumn are original, not many Pokemon can be like that. An autumn Rattata? No. A core Bidoof? No. See what I'm talking about?

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
Just want to say this game looks amazing! Way better than a lot of other games I have seen. Also I wanted to know is making a pokemon game on that program that you use hard or easy?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
WITH THE HELP OF FISH HERES WHAT I DID WITH THE BUNEARY

rabidbuneary2.png

~Hare Buneary~
Hunt Name: Digging It Deep
Reward: $4000, Quick Claw
Well I was doin' the mornin' raid for buneary on my crops, when the fastest critter I ever dun seen ran straight through ma legs an' into the barn. Poor thing won't come out, I need a good trainer to get 'er.
Posted by: Farmer Sandy
bunsy.png

srry for not updating guys ive been busy with with my life

Just want to say this game looks amazing! Way better than a lot of other games I have seen. Also I wanted to know is making a pokemon game on that program that you use hard or easy?
thx for compliment man and its only hard to the degree you are tryin to take it... its not to hard normally though

I could sprite the Buneary! Could I be a spriter for this game. I would really like to help you!
o u can help with game lol no problem

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
just a small idea maybe have a pokemon with rabies or somthing :? like a hondour with foam coming out of it mouth and is really aggressive??

sorry i havnt been giving too many ideas ;)

while im on the computer im gonna work on the mr mime hunt sprite if thats ok??

heres a basic bad recolor of dark mime :/

darkmime.png

feel free to improve it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back