• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    id say a beta/alpha but i think that would be too big of an update as of now lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    fakemon art if possible would be nice. No graveyard beacause I said the duskull would haunt the camper wherever he goes.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    HEY GUYS HERES ANOTHER EVO FOR THE FIRST CORRUPTED POKEMON

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

^
    Joy Pokemon PSY/LIGHT

yea i liked the ho-oh idea. also yea anybody in the crowd wanna finish vivibud:) also the legendary trio is
    Ragnova- nova pokemon
    Graviclism- blackhole pokemon
    Atomegido- atomic pokemon

I love the new corrupted evo. It's amazing.
    As for the trio, what types are they? They all sound like they are Fire Dualtyped. I'm guessing Graviclism is Dark Type, and maybe Cosmic or Alien or whatever the space type is.

Anyway, I'd very much like to see more Sprites, particularly character sprites such as gym leaders and Team Infinity, or whatever they're called.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    @XIV
    ragnova- fire/cosmic
    graviclism- dark/cosmic
    atomegido- electric/cosmic or light/cosmic :)

@SALAMENCE
    lol nope not yet lol. just wait my friend lol

@PAT
    yea man tooooooooo big lol. how many o's was that lol

@RYU
    OK thats cool

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    Oh and Great work on the Marowak remake. That could possibly be my fave pokemon eva! (PSSST do a bagon hunt PLZ it would be epic.) And also you could make a Gym Thats like Dragon Pokes and the leader is like Lance's son or grandson.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    sry man but to be honest, thats one of the most clique stories i ever hear. "there could be like... this awesome trainer... and hes like totally related to lance... so he uses dragon types... and I'm like totally ignoring the fact that he's already planned out gym leaders 1 through 8. sha

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    thats why its always important (i learned how to spell that today XD) to read the older posts! also i was guessing that ragnova would have been light/cosmic

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    just so y'know, the mocking was 4fun, nothing personal. anyways, I hope that this game is as good as its anticipatations (which seems really hard to break

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    @ PAT:Yea they all were supposed to have their own special abilities:)also light would make sense but between fire and light it could go either way for a nova ykno

just so y'know, the mocking was 4fun, nothing personal. anyways, I hope that this game is as good as its anticipatations (which seems really hard to break
    yea I know man they are high:) so dont expect the game to be released soon lol

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    i just guessed light so you could have the trio each be a type you made up

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Oh and Great work on the Marowak remake. That could possibly be my fave pokemon eva! (PSSST do a bagon hunt PLZ it would be epic.) And also you could make a Gym Thats like Dragon Pokes and the leader is like Lance's son or grandson.
    yea man I still gotta make meteor bagon from earlier:) and Im asuming you like dragons...mabey Ill make a dragon lord trainer thats like lances brother or fathero_0

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    that sounds abit better. though i think that something like that should be one of those code thingy's somewhere around the second town

Braemon

Trust No One
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    thx alot man!! seriously your post made my day lol.... but yea i thought FOX looked sexy with her legs... but when I thought about it the heads were just a tad to small on the grunts....

LOL I will get to the ho-oh sprite soon im tired:(

also yea i wasnt gonna change duskulls name but its fakemon form was going to be named Voidusk or Duskeaper

Yea Im still debating on the name of final nosepass but. but its name right now was INVULOPASS ans invulnerable and...pass lol

Also I appreciated your post

Great Names and ideas man!

a hyperactive slackoth is cool:) ok ive tried to reposition fallen ho-oh and color darker.. I left the blacks alone though

Excellent Ho-oh sprite dude, this is exactly what i meant man! its perfect!

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    when you going to post those updates? tomorrow im guessing?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    mr. darthvagabond100: I'm glad that you liked it, it's my first time to make one though >.<
    I'm so excited to catch that vaporous gastly and I liked your water starter very much, (i love water type pokemon ^.^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back