• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon needed to complete Pt Sinnoh Dex

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Pokemon needed to complete Pt Sinnoh Dex (LF: Swinub & Manaphy)

I only need to see 1 more Pokemon to complete Platinum Version's Sinnoh Dex. I don't have anything rare to offer for these other than an Azelf... but if you would just trade me this & have me trade it back to you, I would appreciate it. My FC is in my sig (PLATINUM).

Swinub (pending)

Or if you could tell me where to see these in-game, that would also be helpful.

And if you have some extra Rotom, I'd be interested in those.

These are all I have to offer for now:
    Swablu
    Unown
    Tentacruel
    Sudowoodo
    Riolu (pending)
    Rhyhorn
    Bibarel
    Lumineon
    Feebas
    Wormadam

I have these items for trade: Quick Claw, Soothe Bell, Magmartizer, Reaper Cloth, Razor Claw, Protector, Upgrade, Dubious Disc, & Metal Coat.

Last edited:

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    I can trade you swinub... what kinda stuff can you offer me for it?

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    What is the nature of your azelf? I may trade you a wormadan and a haunter (that will evolve to gengar)

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    hmm, houndour would be great ^-^

hopefully catch you to trade soon

x

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
    I don't know if you know, but Rotom can breed. But if you want some I can breed it for you. I'm interested in the magmariser, protector, upgrade and dubious disk.

Back