• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbra Witch Bayonetta

The Wielder of the Left Eye
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Here are some Pokemon I really need for my Pokemon Omega Ruby team. I will also list some Pokemon and items I might be willing to trade (after their use to me is done).

Noivern, Dragalge, Blaziken (Torchic would work), Gengar, Rhyperior, Drapion, Lucario (Please with Mega Stone), Garchomp Kyogre*, Lugia, Blastoise(with Mega Stone), Charizard(with Mega Stone).

Pokemon willing to trade
    Typhlosion, Cobalion, Azelf, Mesprit, Virizon, Tyrunt (Level 53), Ho-oH, Gallade with Galladite, Deoxys, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Mega stones: Medichamite, Mewtwonite Y, Cameruptite, Audinite, Metagrossite, Latiasite, Kangaskhanite.

If you have any questions comments, add me on skype (divinekrakengod), or PM on this site. I am also looking for more but those are the first to come up in my mind. If more pop up in any category I will post it and date the update. Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i would give you my riolu, torchic, dragalge and blastoise if you want. i wont give any stones because they can all be found in your game. what would you be willing to give for that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back