• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    It looks like it will be a great hack. i like the towns and routes

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    First of all I want to thank you for all the compliments [[ ]]...
    Now I've made minor map updates except for Feather track...
    I've been too busy to work in the hack has I used to but here's something new...
    Sepsis Desert---->Route 105
    (there's a glitch in the sand that I'll fix)
    As I said the Fearther Track map has also been changed, the Gothnarok one was also changed in some details due to some glitches...
    And when I finish this test season I'll edit the tiles and try to update more frequently, despite the rehearsals from the band and so...
    Ah I'm going to change the boat of Mr Briney(I'll name him another thing) to a jeep in order for u to cross the desert's sandstorm...More details will be revealed when possible=P...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Last edited:

CyRaNo

PC's Resident Psycho
    Years
    Looking good! I like the Tygang sprite, very original. The desert looks pretty cool too. Good luck, this is definately one thread I'll be hovering around on ^^ (Oooh first post!)

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    No updates today, but I've been thinking about something...
    Making different sprites of all the pokemon would be to much load for me(That's why I am a fan of Baro's work, because he was able to finish his game and make different sprites of all the pokemon) and so I would like to ask to all of you hackers out there if you could "lend" me some of your sprites, and of course the rights of those sprites will be yours, you just have to "lend" the pokemon and tell the region that they are from(in this case the name of the region of the hack which those pokemon belong to) so I can make a reference in the hack...
    This way I'll have Metania pokemon, johto's, kanto's, hoen's, and the ones that I hope you to lend me...
    [[[[ ]]]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Last edited:

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    Sorry for not upfating more frequently I have been very busy with other stuff so I decided to post some screens, not to much =S...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Its good! When is there gonna be a Demo?

Hail
    Dunno I still need to make lot's of things...
    The beta Will only let you go to the Talkit cave(rusturf tunnel)...
    Oh I need some help with the backpics, it's being preety hard to make them...
    =S
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Backpics? I can make you some, if you want. Just tell me and show normal sprite and your ideas, I will make them.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Watson Jr. said:
    Backpics? I can make you some, if you want. Just tell me and show normal sprite and your ideas, I will make them.

Hail
    Thankx Watson Jr.
    All the sprites I wanted help with are the ones in the previous posts... If you want the images just say it will send them by email our something like that...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Backpics

OK, here are those backpics. Hope they will help you.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Watson Jr. said:
    OK, here are those backpics. Hope they will help you.

Hail
    Lo0l...
    What I ment was the pokemons backpics=)...
    But thanx anyway since I was missing the girl's one I shall put it in the game, the credits of this backpic are all yours=D...
    Thankx for the help
    [[[]]]
    Stay Sick\m/

PS.:Since it was mentioned here it is the guy's backpic...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Thanks. If you need help with titlescreen, I shall help you.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Watson Jr. said:
    Thanks. If you need help with titlescreen, I shall help you.

Hail
    Gez thankx dude, you'd be helping me a lot with that...
    But first I have to finsh spriting the legendaries because I think that I'll put one of them in the titlescreen=D...
    oh, I've made some changes in the girl sprite hope you don't mind, and I've put your name in the 1st post since you helped me...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OK, when you'll finish that legend, I'll put it just there. But, I can't change colour of background.Hope you don't mind.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    Well, I didn't want to post this so early but due to somethings I decided to post this...
    These are the the 3 voice legendaries
    Vaidon(Land's voice)-------Groudon
    Pokemon Nemesis

Petruger(Ocean's voice)------Kyogre
    Pokemon Nemesis

Vanagon(Sky's voice)------Rayquaza
    Pokemon Nemesis

I have to decide what of these should I put in the titlescreen or maybe put'em all...=S
    Any suggestions??
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    No suggestion, but they're bit blurry... It won't be easy to put something so complicated into the titlescreen. But,... when you decide, just tell.

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    Well just to say about the beta release...
    It's going it be released this year... upx=X... Seriously I think maybe 3 or 4 months... I have to finish some scripts, sprites and texts and make the titlescreen...
    [[[[[[ ]]]]]]
    Stay Sick\m/

------------------------------------------

Hail
    New Pokemon sprite... It's the evolution of Tygang...
    Gollark----> Mightyena
    Pokemon Nemesis

Oh I was also looking for someone that could help me with the pokemon's backpics...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back