• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon Blue V2.5E

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    I want to report a bug.

After fighting brenndon outside of unknown cave, I went south and the game freezes.

Could this be an emulator issue or do I have no choice but to go north?

Thanks for reporting that, I re-checked that part and it seems like that was indeed a bug. I'll edit this post when I finish fixing it.

Edit: The issue should now be fixed, the patch has been updated to the latest version which fixed the bug.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    Hey McFeraligatr, I really do like your game. Good work on it so far. Just curious if you have a list of where all the pokemon are located. I'm looking for a seedot of all pokemon for my team and haven't come across it yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Hey McFeraligatr, I really do like your game. Good work on it so far. Just curious if you have a list of where all the pokemon are located. I'm looking for a seedot of all pokemon for my team and haven't come across it yet.

Hi, thanks for playing the game.

Now, I don't think that I put Seedot in the game, but I do know that Shiftry is obtainable in Glauxy Town, even if it's close to the end game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    Thanks for the response and letting me know that. Will save alot of headache wandering around aimlessly. Again, very cool rom hack and definitely something to keep people preoccupied while most are stuck at home.

Chaaldnox

GreenEyed_Golem
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    What is the opening theme of the game on the title screen? It seems so familiar like some anime music or something but I can't put a finger on exactly what it is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    What is the opening theme of the game on the title screen? It seems so familiar like some anime music or something but I can't put a finger on exactly what it is.

The opening theme is from the anime called "Parasyte or Kiseijuu"

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2021
    Does anyone know where to find the Evolution Stones? Are wild Pokemon Holding them or are they just unavailable?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    Does anyone know where to find the Evolution Stones? Are wild Pokemon Holding them or are they just unavailable?

Khian Village has a store and you could buy fire/water/thunderstones there, moon stone is south of Sylectro Town and sun stone is probably somewhere in Chaos Alteroute (not sure), I don't think you can find a leaf stone anywhere though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    The professor is in the small lab in the first town "Eon Town", just below the players house. He can be found in the lab organizing books (looking up).

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2022
    Hi! first I would like to say I love the rom, and think you did a great job with design, however I have one request, is there a place I can find all the gym leaders teams and levels, I'm looking to hardcore nuzlocke it, and one of the rules is dont overlevel the next gyms highest level pokemon, if you happen to have that info on hand, or a place I can find that I would greatly appreciate it

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2023
    cannot download latest version >> error🙄

I'm not sure about this issue, the file in the attachment should be working properly.

Hi! first I would like to say I love the rom, and think you did a great job with design, however I have one request, is there a place I can find all the gym leaders teams and levels, I'm looking to hardcore nuzlocke it, and one of the rules is dont overlevel the next gyms highest level pokemon, if you happen to have that info on hand, or a place I can find that I would greatly appreciate it

Here is the list of gym leaders (although gyms 4 and 5 can be done in any order):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back