• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Neon - Heroes United

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Wow. This hack does not seem to have anything that sets it apart from the rest, but i still cant
    help but think this is gonna be amazing. The little glimpses ive got are all promising.
    Good luck

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • I can help you with mapping, just tell me what I have to do!
    Good luck, it looks very good

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years
  • Thank You For That. Ok People Here Comes Updates.

The Final Round - Hidden Dimension.
    This Will Be The Last Battle Until Part 2 So Let Me Explain What it Is.

As You Fight The Final Boss[Named Later] A Eruption Begins To Hit. The Ground Was Shacking And A Warp Came Out Of Nowhere Inside The Canyon. The Warp Seemed To Be Sucking Everything In. The Heroes And Team Aqua, Fire And Rocket All Get Sucked In...... You Wake Up Noticing You Are Floating In A Rock. You Find A Floating Area And Go There. The Others However Aren't Nowhere To Be Found, You Try To Look For Everyone And Found A Shadow That Looks Like Your Friend. You Go There To See If Its Him And Its Not. Its A Giratina(Origin) Who Grabs You....And Thats Where Your Real Adventure Begins... The Final Round Is Coming And With Noone To Be FOund Can He Survive And Get Out The Dimension, Or Will Be Wandering The Dimension Forever And Everyone In It?

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years
  • Info Update

Brand New Update.
    Info What Does Shaymin And Giratina Have To Do With It?

Shaymin And Giratina Are Related Because In My Story They Both Are Born In The Same Dimension. They Used To Be Best Pokepals Until 1 Day When A Mysterious Force Attacked The Dimension And Ruined The Universe. The Pokemon Began Arguing About This And Shaymin Blamed Giratina For Not Being The Protector Of Dimension. This Then Began Dividing The Dimension. One With Full Of Caves And Another With Grassy Areas

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Why, would you take a picture of the original FireRed Titlescreen? And the Original FireRed Oak Intro?
    You have to show more scripts for people to give better comments. Although I like the story a bit too
    Good luck!

Back