• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Try to put other d/p pokemon.. This is what your told to me? I want to try this.

I have a bunch in, but I only posted a couple in the screenies.

Anyway, even though I can't hack until Monday, I'm still writing up script I can use. So it's like I'm still hacking...but I can't insert any of them or map until Monday ;)

Anyway, here is what pokemon the grass gym is going to have.

Hoppip Lv. 8
    Execute Lv. 9
    Tangela Lv. 12

I also made a fire type catchable before the gym...so if its too hard, you can just get that.

Any thing you don't think is a good idea, just say so.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    lol, I do hate Tangela, a lot (its my least favorite pokemon), but I figured since it is really weak, we'll all have fun beating it up!

But, I may change it to Turtwig...should I?
    Well, the combination of Turtwig with the other Pokémon is a bit weird. Try to make it something like Roselia, Cherubi, or something along those lines (or Bellsprout? xD)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Well, the combination of Turtwig with the other Pokémon is a bit weird. Try to make it something like Roselia, Cherubi, or something along those lines (or Bellsprout? xD)

Ehh...maybe...it depends...I'll see when I go back to my mom's house and can hack again.

Ok, so anyway, i wrote a script anyway...while i'm here, its the only thing i can do, i can't insert it though...anyway, i think i can use it :)
    That's a plus side ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back