• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neron

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
  • A rather old comic by me,with currently only one strip.Expect more soon though.

Story-Basicaly,the normal wannabe champion trainer.However what happens if there are some twists?Like some stupid girl commonly known as your rival falling in love with you and getting captured by some weird gang and some rather sad revelations,like "All your pokemon are belong to us!" or "I prefer to think of it as a tribute".

Issue 1: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Death2004/pokemoncomic1.png

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Lol its good. at least its got text bubbles so the others wont tell you to put some. The OV sprite is kewl and the story seems great. Will he battle gym leaders?

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Absolutely dreadful. D-R-E-A-D-F-U-L. Your grammar is atrocious, the map is sparse and barren, and your recolor of the hero is pitiful. Plus the story is meaningless.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • Actually,the sprite is not a recolor.Its an edit of Brendan.I did figure there would be the other errors.Oh,the stupidity of the comic!XD
    But thanks for the comments though!Gotta get much better.

Back