• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Nexus v1.0.0 DEMO

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    So I designed this game, called Pokemon Nexus, and I have the demo for v1.0.0 of the game out and ready to play! The purpose of this release is to obtain useful feedback from you, the community!

Things to keep in mind!
    - You must have a proper Pokemon in-game text font (such as the standard ones provided by Pokemon Essentials) in your PC's fonts in Control Panel, or else you will play with the very bland default RPG Maker text font.
    - This Pokemon fan game demo was made in 30 days, therefore, do not expect an elaborate plot or extreme attention to details.
    - Please refrain from commenting about the move animations being unfitting/missing, they are a work in progress and I acknowledge that they must be completed at some point.
    - I am not responsible for some of the amazing features/scripts that this fan game utilizes (see "Features" and "Credits" section below) and should not be praised for them!

Summary (so far!)

A newcomer to the Reala region, you're almost immediately welcomed into your new community by the incredibly well-known, Professor Eleanor Willow! You're given the mission to explore Reala, and promised that exploring the region will make you feel better about your new setting. On your path of exploration, you encounter a suspicious character who isn't eager to become your acquaintance, to say the least. Will you continue to explore Reala? And will you figure out who this suspicious character really is?

Features
    - Elite Battle System (Gen V battle scenes as well)
    - Fancy Gen 5 outdoor tileset
    - Crisp Gen 4 indoor tileset
    - Following and interactive Overworld Pokemon
    - Pokemon species ranging from Gen 1 to Gen 5
    - NPC sprites from Gen 5
    - Re-imagined Gen 5 character sprites
    - Brand new region of Reala (Demo features 5 routes, 5 cities/towns and many points of interest to explore)

Screenshots of these features have been attached to this thread!Screenshot (1).png :)

Credits

Luka S.J. -> Elite Battle System, Luka's Scripting Utilities

Maruno, Peter O. and Flameguru -> Creation and maintenance of Pokemon Essentials

Marin -> Following Pokemon and Interaction, Marin's Scripting Utilities

I wanna give a super special thanks to all of these amazing and genius creators, because without them, the demo for Pokemon Nexus would have never happened! :)

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C-Xw4D29JG0M5FxTXvlHPVOe7GDQNqTY/view?usp=sharing

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
      Screenshot (2).png
      120 KB · Views: 61
    • Screenshot (3).png
      Screenshot (3).png
      85.4 KB · Views: 52
    • Screenshot (4).png
      Screenshot (4).png
      23.9 KB · Views: 36
    • Screenshot (5).png
      Screenshot (5).png