• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Noble Tales: The Shiny Journey

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Well Since I began working on a new hack, I figured I'll go ahead and make a Starter thread..

The Story:
    You wake up to find out your father has a small errand for you to run, for you to go visit Prof. Oak in his vacation house in the next town.. Oak tells you they have discovered a new type of pokemon "Shiny pokemon".. I won't release anymore info..

Screenshots:
    I'll update with screens in a couple mins...

Features:
    New Region: Kionn
    Shiny Pokemon
    Shiny Legends
    Possibly Johto
    Possibly a small bit of Hoenn
    Battle Frontier type thing
    3 Rivals

What I need:
    Mappers: 2

Apply Form:
    Code:
    Proof of work:
    Contact Info:
    (I don't need any Scripters, I'm scripting it myself)

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Yes, lots of Shiny Scripts, The Evil group "Shiny Hunters" will also carry shiny pokemon..

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Thanks! I'll have some screens up soon...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Well, I guess it's alright...but wouldn't the shiny thing get old after awhile?
    And why would the Prof. have a vacation house in the town right next to his own???
    Oh well, it's just been started, I can't wait to see how this hack works out.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    And who might I ask helped with the name? Dun worry it's k. :P :)
    Hehe.. Thanks for the help with the name =D

Well, I guess it's alright...but wouldn't the shiny thing get old after awhile?
    And why would the Prof. have a vacation house in the town right next to his own???
    Oh well, it's just been started, I can't wait to see how this hack works out.
    No, The story will make everything make sense, besides.. who doesn't like shiny pokemon?
    Oak's vacation house is in my region "Kionn"

Back