• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition/Pokemon Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenue

Firestarter
    Years
    Yeah this game is crazy fun. I still can't find a way to release warriors or pokemon though... I really dont want this weird bug type and magikarp anymore :< I don't even know if it's possible to release warriors :S

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Yeah this game is crazy fun. I still can't find a way to release warriors or pokemon though... I really dont want this weird bug type and magikarp anymore :< I don't even know if it's possible to release warriors :S
    You can 'release' warriors from what I figured out in playing the Japanese version by trying to move it into a nation already occupid by six people; then you can choose who to ditch. You can get them back again by battling them again as well.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    After some Experimenting, (I pressed next month for 7 years), I found out that most pokemon seem to get there first evolution at 50-51%. They only evolve after a battle.

To evolve a pokemon that evolves by item, equip the item to the Warrior, then go into battle. They only evolve after a battle.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    That game is pretty decent but short... After playing for an 1 and half day I've finished the storyline... and according to game time, it took only about 8 hours o.O
    Serebii said it has at least 20 hours of gameplay... I finished it in 8? :/
    Gotta blame the weaknesses of kingdoms...

But what shocked me is that once you finish the storyline part you cannot go back and you can only do the post-game episodes o.O
    I thought I would be able to go back and train my warriors and collect legendaries o.O
    Well... I'll try to beat all the episodes and see what's gonna happen in hero's one.

@SnowpointQuincy: Most :D The ones that have 2 evolutions evolve quicker and have their final evolution at >50% link =)

Years
    That game is pretty decent but short... After playing for an 1 and half day I've finished the storyline... and according to game time, it took only about 8 hours o.O
    Serebii said it has at least 20 hours of gameplay... I finished it in 8? :/
    Gotta blame the weaknesses of kingdoms...

But what shocked me is that once you finish the storyline part you cannot go back and you can only do the post-game episodes o.O
    I thought I would be able to go back and train my warriors and collect legendaries o.O
    Well... I'll try to beat all the episodes and see what's gonna happen in hero's one.

@SnowpointQuincy: Most :D The ones that have 2 evolutions evolve quicker and have their final evolution at >50% link =)

It is 20 hours, maybe even more, with all the post game stuff.

And apparently you CAN go back, but after you finish all 32(?) post-game chapters. Probably one of the bigger flaws of the whole game, but oh well- it's better than beating it in 8-10 hours and having nothing to do afterwards/a New Game+ aka the exact same game but harder/easier.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    My Eevee evolved into a Glaceon. Oops, too late to undo the damage but oh well. I didn't realize that the region where your Eevee battled right before it evolves determined which form it took. Note to self, I guess.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    So Serebii has a list of pokemon and when they evolve. A lot of them evolve when there attack or speed gets to a certain number. Glaceon and Leafeon stat evolve in the ice kingdon and grass kingdom. Umbreon and Espyon evolve in the dark and psychic kingdoms with a link value of 70% (which is pretty high).

Also, after beating the rock kingdom, a chaacter will hand you a suit of Fire Water Thunder stones.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I've lost (a lot of) sleep over this game, which means it's great. I really feel this game has surpassed Snap, which was what I believed to be the best Pokemon spin-off until now.

It's not perfect, but it's very, very good, and has the potential to be even better in the future--I'm really looking forward to sequels, and I hope some are made! I know some GameStops sold out on day one, and it seems to be getting almost completely positive reviews, so I don't see the harm that would come of a sequel.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Also, after beating the rock kingdom, a chaacter will hand you a suit of Fire Water Thunder stones.
    Yeah, it's Keiji who gives them =D

My Eevee evolved into a Glaceon. Oops, too late to undo the damage but oh well. I didn't realize that the region where your Eevee battled right before it evolves determined which form it took. Note to self, I guess.
    That's great! If you got your hands on Glaceon then you are as good as winner against Nobunaga ;)

It is 20 hours, maybe even more, with all the post game stuff.

And apparently you CAN go back, but after you finish all 32(?) post-game chapters. Probably one of the bigger flaws of the whole game, but oh well- it's better than beating it in 8-10 hours and having nothing to do afterwards/a New Game+ aka the exact same game but harder/easier.
    I see... so with the post-game stuff.
    So I really have to do all the episodes, huh? Well I thought so :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    So I beat the main story. The final battle is epic enough. Now with all of these post game chapters. This is so different from other post-game materials I've encountered.

I really don't know what to expect from the post game.

(my final team was Vaporeon, Exedrill, Darmanitan, Cronkeldorr, Allakazam, Gallade)

I didn't intend on playing with all powerhouse pokemon like alakazam, but they were the closet to evolving, so it all worked out!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got it yesterday and it's awesome so far but it seems like it's going to be rly short. :( 1400 strength @ 7 kingdoms claimed. :3

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    The post game adds some extra things to do. there are like 8-10 episodes. I'm working through the Hidiyoshi episode, seems like each episode might take a couple of hours each. Still don't know yet.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    The post game adds some extra things to do. there are like 8-10 episodes. I'm working through the Hidiyoshi episode, seems like each episode might take a couple of hours each. Still don't know yet.
    If you try then yes =) I've spent 10 hours doing Mitsuhide's episode but that was because I was upgrading kindgoms to see if it moves to another episode (which unfortunately is not possible ./) and exping Lapras to get 100% link :D
    But what is moved to another episode are Pokémon of characters, I've recruited Hanibei in Mitsu's episode, evolved her Mareep into Ampharos and she had it when I started Hideyoshi's episode.

Pretty interesting...

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Yeah, I don't know how long the extra episodes will last.

The first warrior I recruited had a magikarp, then the game says "I recognize him!" Suddenly he has a Gyrados! That early in the game, SWWEET!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    So I finally started to play this about 5 hours ago and O M G. I love it. It's certainly addictive. I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I am. It's fighting for 1st place for my favorite spin off with PMD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So... there are like 32 things to complete post-game, plus others that are randomly released from wifi downloads? Hmm. Either way so far I've only completed that annoying guy from Ignis with the Scizor. I started on Oichi's "greatest beauty of all" or whatever, and by far it is impossible to win, oh my God. Also as a character she is driving me crazy I want to go back to my old army ;__;

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I hate Oichi. At first I loved her because Jigglypuff was quite helpful. And now she's just annoying. Jigglypuff was dead weight. SO GLAD I EVOLVED IT. It's still bad though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's even more useless post-game!

She's helpful to heal you, though, like with Sweet Song. With my team I basically had like Darmanitan/Wigglytuff with the warrior skills being Sweet Song and Detox - so basically like a mini full restore to use during battle. :3 But the character itself... she is just so boring. idk might be because she has no self confidence or something but she drives me crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back