• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Non Evolution Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokemon Non Evo Challenge!
    ~Please make sure to include which Version You're playing~
    In this challenge, you cannot evolve your Pokemon, and you can only use Pokemon in their first forme. Legendaries aren't allowed in the challenge.
    I really recommend trading everstones, so it won't get so anoying.
    Rules:
    1. As always, No Hacking
    2.Any game works, but for more fun, I recommend using originals, instead of remakes.
    3.HM Slaves cannot be used in Battles.
    4.You cannot evolve your Pokemon.
    5.All Pokemon should be in their first form, EX: Magby, Budew, Pichu.
    6.Emulators are always allowed, but I really recommend cartriges'
    7.You don't have to use your starters.
    8.No trading Pokemon.
    9.Your Challenge ends when the Elite 4 is defeated.

R/B/Y Challengers:

G/S/C Challengers:

R/S/E Challengers:

FR/LG Challengers:

D/P/Pt Challengers:
    Zero-the hero of light

Completed:

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I wanted to know if you can make an exception for rule number 1. Let's say you want to use a Pokemon that you can only get towards the middle/end of the game, so can you hack that only Pokemon?

:t354:TG

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Huh just on wi-fi Gba cord blah blah ect
    or just pretend?
    IDK what you're trying to say? Could you explain it better?

I wanted to know if you can make an exception for rule number 1. Let's say you want to use a Pokemon that you can only get towards the middle/end of the game, so can you hack that only Pokemon?

:t354:TG
    Sadly, I can't make an exception. Don't take it personally, but if I do, then other people will want me to make exceptions for them.

Also, Which Game are you using?

Last edited:

GoldCold Ice

Go Zoroark!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Oh Dont worry about that message I just wanted to Know what we were supposed to do but i get it now

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Oh Dont worry about that message I just wanted to Know what we were supposed to do but i get it now
    If you're taking the challenge, please, include which Version you are taking the challenge on. EX: Ruby, Diamond, etc. (Yes Pokemon Etc.!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Wow I'm way late to this. I wanted to find a forum like this to post but i guess this one's dead

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back