• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, now part of a balanced breakfast...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Kingler thermidore, I imagine, would probably be a nice delicacy for the wealthy people in the Pokemon universe. Tauros steak cooked nice and rare would also go well with a nice salad. If people wanted something more exotic, maybe a Girafarig burger or a Grumpig casserole could tide them over. (And all that Psychic energy would probably do WONDERS for your metabolism!)

Fire Walker

The Wanderer
    Years
  • This is quite shallow, but I laughed out loud thinking about that. Like, you would be eating Miltanks, in China you might be eading Houndours, some Mareep with a side of Remoroid, and if you are going fancy, perhaps even some Octillery. I am a vegetarian though, so I would just be eating Pidgeotto eggs. :)

Back