• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon obsidian black and prism blue please help i NEED some good spriters for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    ok i need help with making srites look like game style and giving roms ruby and sapphire enough space for about 1,000,000-2,000,000 pokemon and all four regions mapped out in one game dont forget the pokedex along with giving sprites(can just be black square as long as it has something) to spaces you could make the game file bigger if needed

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    One million different types of pokemon?

And learn some grammar before posting, seriously i can't understand this thread.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Hur? Think you need to check the section description(no intention of mini-modding :S) but try and check over the emulation section as I don't think a ROM is going to be able to actually cope with '2,000,000' pokemon sprites.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Wow, you're in the wrong section entirely, check out the ROM Hacking section of the forum to ask these sort of questions.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back