• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Obsidian Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Pokemon Dioptase - Pokemon Ruby Hack

Now. This hack may take on the name of another hack, i've seen another
    hack in progress on this forum with the name, but Pokemon Obsidian is not
    the other Obsidians that you see.

The game plans to use revamped G/S overworlds, using FR/LG image quality.

The Region has a tropical landscape, and the main forest isn't named after a town, like Petalburg Woods or Eterna Forest, it's named after the region:
    The Great Ento Jungle, and as you progress through the Ento Pokemon league and obtain outside access to certain TMs and HMs, more parts of the jungle become accessible, until eventually you complete the game and gain access to the game's mountain/volcano - Mt. Ciel

The storyline:

The main protagonist; aged 12, sets off from home to embark on his great adventure to challenge the Pokemon League taking his family charm with him, passed down from generation to generation; the Galaxy Stone, named so because of the galaxy-like pattern on the front. He visits Professor Maple to get his first starter pokemon and the Pokedex:

Name:Snaileaf (Snail + Leaf) Leaf Eater Pokemon
    Base animal:Snail
    Type:Grass/Poison
    Concept: A green snail that grows a shell of tree bark.
    Pokedex data: Baby SNAILEAF will eat 3/4 of their bodyweight in wood, being vital in the formation of their tree bark shells. When the weather is sunny, SNAILEAF will raise it's leaves and undergo photosynthesis.

Name:Incinacaw (Incinerate + Macaw) Nuclear Fission Pokemon
    Base animal: Parrot
    Type: Fire/Flying
    Concept:A parrot that is based on nuclear explosions and radioactive material.
    Pokedex data: INCINACAW have a meal of mutated plants containing radioactive material. They will extract nuclear radiation to power their body. This results in luminous bone material, including the beak.

Name:Squamp (Squid + Swamp) Bog Squid Pokemon
    Base animal: Squid
    Type: Water/Poison
    Concept: A small squid that eats bullrushes, seaweed and lives in swamps.
    Pokedex date: SQUAMP, unlike many cephalopods; is herbivorous and does
    not live in the sea. It gains poisons from the plants it eats in preparation for carnage after evolution.

Professor Maple introduces the fact that he is not a normal pokemon professor, but that he studies a new type of pokemon that have brought many recent scientific breakthroughs; the Extraterrestrial Pokemon.
    These pokemon bring in a new type to the game, the ALIEN type.

Current Pokedex type changes:
    Deoxys: ALIEN/PSYCHIC

Then your rival comes in, who too is getting their first pokemon. He has a
    fussy and snobbish nature, cares for people only and not Pokemon; and only wants to go on his journey so that he can use his pokemon for his own benefit. He then challenges you to a battle.

So when the player gains their 3rd gym badge, Maple phones you up and tells you to come to his lab. When you get there; he tells you he got a call
    from Professor Elm saying that he found some fossils of branch evolutions for Machop, Geodude and Clefairy. Maple gets sent the branch seperate geodude and clefairy evolutions, he finds that both fossils contained rock and dust from the moon! This proves an old legend: the fact Clefairy come from the moon. He names the branch Clefairy evolution Lunable (Lunar + Fable), and the Geodude evolution Asterock (Asteroid + Rock). Asterock was the pokemon that brought Clefairy to Earth. After this Maple gives you
    Cut, to get to the next town. When you go on the route to the next town,
    having to go through part of the Great Ento Jungle.

So you go through the jungle, there's another path into a cave but a river blocks it, and you get battled by lots of trainers and reach the next town, do some stuff,- and when you go on to the next two; they have the same skill gym leaders and you can choose which you battle first!
    When you've beaten both, Maple asks you to go to the Great Ento Jungle's
    cave network, which is near his lab. So you go to the river and get chalenged by your rival. After the battle, because you've got the HM Surf and the required badge to use it out of battle, you go over the river and then in to the cave. A few trainers battle you there but when you get in to the deep parts of the cave, no-one's there but lots of nasty Zubat, Golbat, Mawile and Sableye.

When you get really deep, you get a call from Maple saying that weird things are happening. News around the world says that pokemon are evolving in to new branch evolutions, Asterock and Lunable as one of them. Eventually, when you get to the deepest part of the cave; Maple tells you the pokedex has expanded by 12 pokemon;(The 12 Pokemon are all branch or new evolutions, (the 107 after 493 are all fakes)) This includes one of my favorite fakes of mine, Solarax, Snorlax's new evolution. It lies down in the sun while it's solar panel-like belly extracts energy from the light. Then Maple tells you to come to his lab. You get out of the cave and see all the new evolutions; Maple thinks back to before ET and when he was a really tough Pokemon trainer. You see him playing with his half alien, half earthling team; and he is so happy he challenges you to a battle! You, at the time have pokemon about, lv 45 and he fights you with a few wild pokemon he had just caught. His pokemon are about 17 levels lower than yours, and you win. You then go outside and there is a solar eclipse. When the moon is perfectly aligned, a green fiery line silhouettes the moon and a warp from another part of the universe opens. Maple runs out of the lab and stands right next to you, gazing in awe, almost crying. A small celebi/jirachi sized pokemon flies through the warp and gives it's cry. It flies above the player's head and splashes in to the ocean. Maple says: I have heard of that pokemon. It is known as ------. Since ancient times, it has been searching for something unknown. Now it has come to our planet.
    Why did it go in to the sea, most of the planet is covered by water, so it will search the oceans. What will it do when it comes on to land! Go (player's name). Continue on with your journey. I have mountains of research to get on with. When you make one movement, your rival runs up to you and says: Hey, that Pokemon was really powerful, if i had it i would have the powers of a god! I'll prove to you i have the skill as a trainer to catch it. Get ready to be humiliated! He battles you, and when you win he runs off in a huge fit, and gets really angry.

When you get your 7th badge, you get a call from maple: !!!!! This is serious, you know when we saw that pokemon, yeah; it came on to land and it's terrorising the whole of ento!, what's more; it came with some extra alien legends to help; plus the pokedex expanded by 25,- do you think this has anything to do with your galaxy stone!? You have got to come to the lab. NOW!

So everyone's in panic and they are talking about the alien pokemon terrorising earth, you go to the lab and when you're at the entrance of your home town, Maple comes out of his lab, and all 3 legendary ET pokemon confront you and knock you out and take you to another dimension.

You are in a obsidian black cave in the depths of Palkia's alternate dimension: there is a rip in space in the center. The three pokemon give their cry and fight you. Catching them is impossible, you can only catch them later in the game. When you beat all three; Arceus comes in, telling you PLACE THE GALAXY STONE IN THE BLACK RIP. PLACE IT
    IMMEDIATELY. EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, I WAS SEPARATED FROM THAT STONE; AND I HAVE BEEN GROWING WEAKER SINCE. SOON; IF
    THE GALAXY STONE IS NOT PUT WHERE IT BELONGS; I SHALL EVENTUALLY DIE; AND ALL EXISTENCE SHALL CEASE. PLACE IT IN THE RIP OF THE FABRIC OF SPACETIME.

Your player does what Arceus says: and the rip disappears, with the stone. You are transported back home, and continue with the league.
    Eventually you beat the Champion, go to the hall of fame and listen to
    the credits, and then Mt.Ciel is accessible, and you can go to the Galaxy Wanderer pokemon, ------ and catch it. You can also eventually visit arceus, but you can't capture him, and because he the "pokegod" he will talk to you and occasionally grant you type Plates.

I will tell you more later- but that is what i'm leaving you with right now!

Last edited:

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Names Taken

Name taken by me. Sorry. Change the name.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Well Neo. your name is also already taken by spanish hacker Neos

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    There's a difference, as the Spanish hacker is either on another forum or has his name in different characters, meaning you can extinguish the difference. This, however, is using the same hack name on the same forum.

Change the name.

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I shall never change my hack name. I will call it ObsidianX if I ahve to. Forget NeoS, i think he hack died.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    NeoS =/= пзо

Also, why should you change your hack name when your hack was out first? Seems pretty pointless to me, I think I should make a hack called "Pokemon Shiny Gold". Original, right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Ermmm... Is'nt you game called Pokemon Obsidian "The Comeback?" i'll change the name, but i really don't want to.

Back