• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey ::Reborn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    god dang! people are droppin' left and right. but hopefully we'll get to see LT blinded by rage! I feel sorry for the next villain to cross his path. xD
    yup LT is going to be wanting revenge I would think.

@Matt: Well isnt it against PC rules? o_o; -coughpmmecough-
    Yeah I like that storyline too. I did it because my first comic (the hoenn saga)
    was about those 3 but it wasnt a hit like Odyssey so I decided to add a little bit
    of it into this one.

thanks for the comments guys

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I wanna know what she said!!!

Aw, Oh well, I suppose we'll find out in due time, and yay! I didn't die!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Never seen me before? That saddens me. Yeah, I'm him.

Seriously, where were you? I was disappointed when I couldn't find you coming online at all.
    Well I dont really have an excuse except that I left without warning or reason.
    I just wasnt into making comics, honestly I wasnt going to come back but then all the new DP stuff coming out made me want to continue making comics.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Now we have Ryan back too! Yay!

Yeah Decep. Im somewhere. Where?, only you know.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Now we have Ryan back too! Yay!

Yeah Decep. Im somewhere. Where?, only you know.
    yup only I know and you guys wont know for awhile cause there wont be any new episodes till after Halloween. sorry but yeah. keep posting though. if i get enough i might make one before Halloween is over ;3

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Just so you know, I now also have backsprites of Sunflorazumarill and Sunkarill! The Sunflorazumarill one may off, so if you want to use the old one you may.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Yay! This is great... Pokémon Odyssey is my favourite comic, so it's good to see that it's back! ^^ D'oh, looks like I'm still evil.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    LT said:
    OMG!! Odyssey and Decepticon are back!!!! Yay, new Comics!! I'm reading them now.

Man! LT's gonna be so angry!! I can't wait for the next comic!!

;-;

And, same for you OL. DX

And, Decep, MOAR. MOAR MOAR MOAR.
    I demand more.

Latias Tamer V2

LT is back...My PC messed up..
    Years
    Damn, my PC did something weird... I tried to come on here this morning and I normally have my Log In as 'Remember me' so I don't need to log in and out each time I come on... the problem is I was logged off. I tried logging back in but it didn't remember my password. I tried to get new one but the site didn't recognise my email. I must have it under a different email. So now I'm on this new one, unless I remember my old password....

Well, I can't wait until the next eppy. They're as awsome as ever Decep!!!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    mmmmm comments... so nice to see them all...
    Sorry for my couple days of absence. Im back though. if you must know
    ive been busy on gaiaonline. -gets shot- Im sorry Im addicted D:
    Anyway there shall be atleast one episode on the weekend!

btw, good to see all the oldbies like LT and Omega Latios back!

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    Nuuuu! Decep! Say it ain't so! say you haven't fallen in with the evil that is gaia online! ... my room mate plays that game on my computer.. when ever she's playing she she she.... won't gimme my computer back T.T

but anyway i should get zanza and pyro to come back from the dead to slap you for being away because you were playing Gaia. xD (jk of course)

make mo' epis! hungry elves! get with the makey of the epis! xD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Nuuuu! Decep! Say it ain't so! say you haven't fallen in with the evil that is gaia online! ... my room mate plays that game on my computer.. when ever she's playing she she she.... won't gimme my computer back T.T

but anyway i should get zanza and pyro to come back from the dead to slap you for being away because you were playing Gaia. xD (jk of course)

make mo' epis! hungry elves! get with the makey of the epis! xD
    Well actually Ive been on and off gaia since early 04... But right now Im really into it because of the halloween event. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back