• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey ::Reborn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    New episode up, I'll try to make another one today, maybe even two if things go really well...
    but for that I need comments. lots of em! ;B

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    And a Lot you shall have!!!

I'll check out the new Episode now. But I'll be back to Comment.

EDIT: Woah! My first Appearance in nearly 10 comics and Im on the move again! Im waiting desperately to know what Darren's gonna say to Mew.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Too bad Darren is going to die. Well if you don't count the betraying and stuff it's bad and he could have been a big help fighting Alder. Well finally Maneachickens character is back:P

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Wow, it has been so long since I've read this comic that i read the whole thing over again. I forgot how awesome this comic was/is. I really like the new episodes too. Don't lose your inspiration!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Thanks peoples. I wont be here for a couple days so there wont be any eppies,
    but please if you havnt already commented, comment! I see alot of people around the Sprite Comics forum who read Odyssey who havnt posted in awhile. Im not going to say any names though.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Aw. Sad to hear that we're gonna have no Oddysey updates for a few days.

Latias Tamer V2

LT is back...My PC messed up..
    Years
    Wow, it has been so long since I've read this comic that i read the whole thing over again. I forgot how awesome this comic was/is. I really like the new episodes too. Don't lose your inspiration!

Decep is good with that. Always leaves each episode on the edge of a cliff hanger, so you want to know what'll happen next!

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Have fun where your going Decep. We will keep the thread alive until you get back. BTW have I mentioned that this comic rocks?:D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Every Episode of Decep's stuff has a Cliffhanger ending, just as LT mentioned.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Well, I must say , I totally agreed that you let me die x3
    I didn't posted here , so your totally right , I guess
    I even found that you had a very funny way to make me die. (yes, I laughed with my own death xD )

Keep up the good work with the comic , it's very funny :3

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    woo a flood of comments. thanks all. new episode will probably be up tomorrow... maybe... then after that I'm just going to be doing episodes on weekends.

@Joyce: wow I never thought you'd post after I killed you xD
    Thanks I guess. You died like a year ago though O_O; (ok maybe not but.)
    good to see your not mad about it. :P

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I am still waiting to find out what LT had said a while back. This comic is keeping me wanting more. I LOVE IT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back