• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    um.. i don't mind the maps only because you start of as a pokemon :P looks good but how was the black hole made O_o?

Probably Just a sprite, but I will be using a few custom tiles around it for the cavern it looms inside. And, it will be replacing Deoxys or something.

smellybellysrock

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Yet again, bumpity update!

I am now changing the location from Ubuntu to a very primordial Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, along with a teensy bit of Fiore.

How am I going to do that? You're probably not asking yourself.
    I am simply going to have the other regions off map, like event locations.

And, the Pokemon in this game will refer to the regions as Ubuntu, Nikka, Hiran, and Volcanic Ash Land.

Yup yup.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    where is the download for Pokemon Odyssey? I cant seem to find it anywhere...

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Awesome!
    Will you allow evolutions of Togepi in the game, like Togetic/Togekiss? Or will you make Togepi unable to evolve?

smellybellysrock

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Awesome!
    Will you allow evolutions of Togepi in the game, like Togetic/Togekiss? Or will you make Togepi unable to evolve?

I'm going to have a lake in the town, with a cave. In that cave is where you can evolve, after level 50.

Still don't know how I'll script it, but I'm definitely going to try. Sprite changing is the same.

smellybellysrock

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Pretty intresting i can´t wait to play it!
    Well I've sorta tried to kill this hack many times, I admit. I find it hard to cooperate with, but I've been trying. So expect to have an alpha 'round Christmas 2011.

I was halfway done, ROM crash.
    F*@!$

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back