• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Can't Wait To See The Next Eppy, Dec! This Comic Is Great! ^^

I Hope Ultimate Latios Will Be Good Soon...

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaw! Okay... That Was Random. XD

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    View attachment 31325

View attachment 31326

Will that do?

Name: Chiz
    Pokemon: Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Tyrannitar, Typhlosion, Golem & Flygon (Flygon is my strongest)
    Background/Info: Was Vash's Rival when both set out on thier origional journey's to conquest the Pokemon League, but due to Chiz's Amazing Skill with Fire & Ground Pokemon, was taken on By team Magma. He was Vice leader to Magma, but when Maxie was Killed decided to Put what he had done wrong Right, and disbandoned the group. He then decided to Join Proffesor Alder to try to get his own back on Vash for his Deoxys's actions. But now Works along side the Deoxys that is Alder's.

Does think that what Team Rocket did and what Alder is about to do is wrong. Loves Twister (I am pretty good actually) and Flirts with any good looking Girl. STARTS as a bad guy.

Its up to you from there Decep.!

Oh! and is it possible that you could edit the Rope out of his hand and you can change the sprites as needed.

CREDIT goes to Pokemon Elite 2000 for trainer sprite, and Nintendo (Pokemon Ruby) for the OW's
    ok cool, I'll try to edit the rope. and Im not sure when the next update is. i just moved last night. and i have to babysit my 4 cousins tonight. so im gunna be busy. just be patient guys. i'll try to get back on comic making track ASAP.

@xXKillaXx: NP. and sweet im number 1 on your list :P

@OL: Thanks. you'll be good soon... I think... but theres a war and you might destroy afew cities first XD

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You just had to destroy a few cities...Oh well...Decption, are you going to put the new people's data on the first thread. Plus, how long is it untill im involved? Im just curious. Good Luck Babysitting!

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    Pokemon Odyssey
    Mini made these for me(don't use the Marshtomp)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    im half way done ep 52 but i dont feel good so im not working on it right now.
    and my uncle decided not to go out so i dont gotta babysit now.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Episode 52 is up.

also in war there are casualties on both sides. so its unrealistic to think none of the good guys would die. so when you comment quote this:
    "I want ______ to die"
    you can only pick 1 person and vote only once.
    remember its gotta be a good guy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Copycat....:) I'll read the eppy now.

Good eppy, lol,. Darren....he's da man.

I want... ... ....um..... ... ... .... Alder to die.

Last edited:
    Back