• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    thanks for the comments... besides the spamming...

@TPH: I didnt ditch it. I'll make a ep after i finish the season for exterminators. which is 1 more ep.

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    Yeah your right.....GIMME A NEW EPPY FREAK! Sorry I just like doing that......LOL

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    thanks for all the comments or demands for a new eppy. but now that im back in school i dont really feel motivated to make a new episode. maybe on the weekend I'll feel up to it. but dont worry, I'm not going to quit the comic. if I do I'll wrap up the series in a couple of eps. not just stop without a ending.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    *faints* Nooo! you can't stop immediatly!

PS: I understand...starting at a new school is hard...when i was 5 or 6 i had to...i cried all night...but now, when im 14 im back with my new and old friends! I just switched schools with one 8 miles away and now i go to senior school im with all my friends...But decep...i know how depressed you may feel...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    *faints* Nooo! you can't stop immediatly!

PS: I understand...starting at a new school is hard...when i was 5 or 6 i had to...i cried all night...but now, when im 14 im back with my new and old friends! I just switched schools with one 8 miles away and now i go to senior school im with all my friends...But decep...i know how depressed you may feel...
    depressed? I said not motivated. i didnt say i was depressed.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    OK!!! I've been ignoring and avoiding my duties as a Sprite comic maker...
    schools just been a pain and im new so its hard to make time for it. After school I'm going to the dentist but when I get home I *PROMISE* to atleast start on the update. if i dont finish it it'll be up tomorrow. THATS A PROMISE!!!
    and Blaze, THERE WILL BE A DEATH *coughvashcough*

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Since it might be awhile for another update after i update today or tomorrow I'm going to make it more then 9 panels... and try to make it interesting O_o

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Could it be Vash By Any Chance? 'COUGH!' Anyway...sorry Decep...I just don't want this comic to die...for the first time in months it was out of the first page on the Sprite Comic List! Glad your working on the Episode...Sorry mate if I pressured you...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Could it be Vash By Any Chance? 'COUGH!' Anyway...sorry Decep...I just don't want this comic to die...for the first time in months it was out of the first page on the Sprite Comic List! Glad your working on the Episode...Sorry mate if I pressured you...
    yeah I know I saw it on the SECOND PAGE!!! thats when I realized I better make a freaking update.

Years
    cool you dedicated a bit of your post to me *shot*
    don't push your self, updating isn't about 1 up each hour, you could do one every weekend and I'd be happy :p

Back